Extraction QWISO ish run

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
are you special?
i thought i had a thread allready but couldnt find it,or one from the agobshite.
i didnt weight this out 1 because the ground up stuff has allready been through some dry sift screens,so i considered the material spent.2 because the rest of it is just lil bud twigs and the odd tiny whisp of a bud.
1.JPG

rubbish really.
i might have a fettish for screens.3" square metal samples from usa 6 sizes from 50-250 microns £5
so thin can be cut to size with an average pair of scissors
in therory coffee filters are 25 microns but thats fuzzy logic as there are no holes to measure

1a.JPG

everything in the freezer the day before
2.JPG

a full coshh assesment has been carried out,all safety procedures are in place.
steel toe sandals safety squints and mother on speed dial.
if you are relying on the information in this thread to do this yourself then dont.dont be a twat research research.watch videos of this kinda thing on utube.then watch some videos of people fucking up,plenty of them about.then go back and watch the videos again and see for yourself the bad/lazy/stupid things people done in the first set of videos,but got away with it.you are responsible for your own actions,if you burn your eyebrows off its you that looks silly not me.
iso is just as flamable/explosive as bho,it just makes a smaller BANG !
a cuppa tea is highly recommended.
3.JPG

shook up for about 30 secs then onto the filtering
4.JPG

used about 250ml of 99.9% iso,into a pint glass.
back in the freezer for a bit then run through a finer mesh.same again with even finer mesh screens.
5.JPG

some of the goo
6.JPG
7.JPG

onto the coffee filters
8.JPG
9.JPG

something about megadoddles
part 2 to follow
:pighug:

Last edited:
part 2
onto a pyrex dish this time
10.JPG

i normally do the lazy and let the iso evap naturally,but this time i used a lil bowl with some boiling water to hurry things up a lil.
11.JPG

a few refills and
12.JPG
13.JPG

onto the scrape up
14.JPG
15.JPG

dont buy them slick or oil pads,bakeware is the same thing 1/10th the price.
16.JPG

spread it out more surface area quicker to dry/purge.
18a.JPG

looks pretty manky
a usb cup warmer
17.JPG

19.JPG
18b.JPG

20.JPG

some time later
21.JPG

shocked at the return,didnt think id get 1/4 of this.

Nice thread and write up pal, I throw nearly everything away that ain't bud so once I read this a few times might give it a try :thumbsup: ,cheers pal for taking time to do it :pighug:, seems like even I could do it, and Max rep for the usb cup warmer :biggrin: where da FCK ya get that from :crying: and so I don't lose it I bookmarked it

cheers.the ground up stuff had been through dry sift screens and put in the tub for safe disposal at a later date.it then became a bud twig tub just because it was sitting there,and handy without filling hashtrays full of twigs.
like what kinda eejit is gonna weigh twigs ? it was all for the bin/river anyway.i had a fresh bottle of iso and thought what the hell.4 or 5 dabs for the cost of 250ml of iso £2.i was only expecting a smear on the pyrex so amazed at the return.
same place i get everything other than seeds and lights,ebay where 90% of what i buy costs 99p and takes 3-7 wks to get here.
eg.scope
IMG_3424.JPG

with 3 watch batteries included.

Back