Old Reviews Quiet in-line fan - European edition

Harukisan

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello growers,

I’m looking for a quieter in-line fan (I’m currently running the stock one from Mars Hydro kit) and it seems like the AC infinity has pretty unanimous approval. Unfortunately it’s not readily available in my country (unless you are willing to pay outrageous shipping fees, which I’m not)

i would like to find a similar option in Europe, any tips?

one of my local grow shops recommended the Gent Ecco with EC motor but I can’t find any reviews online.

Otherwise, for your reference, some fans that are available in my region:

• Soler & Palau TD silent
• Dalap Ap Quiet
• Prima Klima
• RAM silent

My tent is 2x2x5 and I run a 150w LED.

Any help is appreciated :thumbsup:

hello i use this one i live in uk so stleath is the key
it is nice quiet with a speed control its good i have tried several and this is spot on for the price it is hard to beat

years ago folks used to put their fan in a cardboard box,and squirt expanding form in to fill it.Only way to get the fan back out was a hammer and chissel,but at £15 makes the fan a dissposible item.
the cheapest fan i can find seems to do the trick for me (not in a tent but a bricked up cupboard)
IMG_3599.JPG

good luck n keep er lit

:pighug:

hello i use this one i live in uk so stleath is the key
it is nice quiet with a speed control its good i have tried several and this is spot on for the price it is hard to beat
Thanks I appreciate it. I’ll do my research to find out if the brand is available locally

Hello growers,

I’m looking for a quieter in-line fan (I’m currently running the stock one from Mars Hydro kit) and it seems like the AC infinity has pretty unanimous approval. Unfortunately it’s not readily available in my country (unless you are willing to pay outrageous shipping fees, which I’m not)

i would like to find a similar option in Europe, any tips?

one of my local grow shops recommended the Gent Ecco with EC motor but I can’t find any reviews online.

Otherwise, for your reference, some fans that are available in my region:

• Soler & Palau TD silent
• Dalap Ap Quiet
• Prima Klima
• RAM silent

My tent is 2x2x5 and I run a 150w LED.

Any help is appreciated :thumbsup:
i dont know what the costs are for you but to my part of Europe its about 50 euro shipping which is alot but makes the total about 170 euro well worth it for what you get with the infinity also diyleduk.com has limited stock of ac infinity have to be quick to get one

i dont know what the costs are for you but to my part of Europe its about 50 euro shipping which is alot but makes the total about 170 euro well worth it for what you get with the infinity also diyleduk.com has limited stock of ac infinity have to be quick to get one
Which website can you order from at this price?

straight from ac infinity the cloud line t4 model
Ok I didn't even think about checking the official website to be honest. I checked on amazon and the shipping fees were almost equal to the price of the unit.

I'll have a look, thanks

Ok I didn't even think about checking the official website to be honest. I checked on amazon and the shipping fees were almost equal to the price of the unit.

I'll have a look, thanks
no worries bro hope it works out

That shiping really sucks :-( I wanted to get the t4 but 120$ for a fan and 102$ for the delivery is unacceptable.
Im using the smallest 2speed prima klima for the extraction. Sucks that its only two speed, four would be better. Lower setting is around 43db which is perfect over the day, but at night Id prefer something closer to 30db. :-(
I need infinity to finaly have some sort of eu warehouse like mars hydro to get the shiping to more buyer friendly numbers ..

Back