Indoor Quantum boards, Autopots & Mephisto

This will be the final update until harvest. I'm going to start flushing Chemdogging tomorrow and will let SODK finish the res off. There's about a gallon left in there, so I'll let her drink that and see what she looks like. She seems like she has a ways to go. Chemdogging is smelling awesome and looking frosty. She's going to be a good one. SODK has some frost but definitely not looking like Chemdogging.

On a side note, already dreading all the trimming. I don't know how you guys with tons of plants do it. All I can say is it sucks, but is a good problem to have I guess.

Chemdogging
565be374359449287dbe736c4fb1cba5.jpg

1fb2e78029999b52f1ebf46e90561792.jpg

SODK
9ab5309c4f896805699ecf6ded0cbc4e.jpg

Tomorrow looks like harvest day. Hopefully I can have these flowers dried out enough by next Friday so I can jar them up. Going to have a house full of people unexpectedly next weekend. Ehhhhh, if not fuck um, I'm legal. On a side note, Chemdogging is falling over she's so heavy. That's a good thing right?? Lol. I'll post more pics tomorrow when I can figure out away to get these girls outta the closest without f##king them up
aa50af36c43ac016e10469a606880c92.jpg

Chemdogging has been chopped and trimmed. She produced a pretty decent harvest. Didn't have time to take SODK down. This is a weird time for me personally and without going into details Im going to just give SODK away to a friend. They can trim and do all the dirty work. I've got a pretty decent stash in the cupboard and chemdogging produced for me so I'll be cool. I won't be able to start another grow until late July. This will be the longest grow break I've had in years. I'll probably go through withdrawals. Thanks for reading guys, I'll update with some weights by next week hopefully.

Chemdogging before chop
c770fd238622679631015e4a66662efa.jpg

Chemdogging after chop
823535ab53c89ec316a1b6edb264d00d.jpg

From left to right..
Trim/popcorn buds for bubble hash, big buds, meduim buds then small buds

Poor left out SODK
5c7388dfb9a2a30febf8aa23754efe42.jpg

Chemdogging has been chopped and trimmed. She produced a pretty decent harvest. Didn't have time to take SODK down. This is a weird time for me personally and without going into details Im going to just give SODK away to a friend. They can trim and do all the dirty work. I've got a pretty decent stash in the cupboard and chemdogging produced for me so I'll be cool. I won't be able to start another grow until late July. This will be the longest grow break I've had in years. I'll probably go through withdrawals. Thanks for reading guys, I'll update with some weights by next week hopefully.

Chemdogging before chop
c770fd238622679631015e4a66662efa.jpg

Chemdogging after chop
823535ab53c89ec316a1b6edb264d00d.jpg

From left to right..
Trim/popcorn buds for bubble hash, big buds, meduim buds then small buds

Poor left out SODK
5c7388dfb9a2a30febf8aa23754efe42.jpg
That chemdogging looks scrumptious

That chemdogging looks scrumptious
Thanks bro, shes definitely one of my best plants. I'm pretty sure Chemdogging is going on my A list. I wish I had a nose like a wine taster so I could describe her smell. All I can say is, she smells delicious and is stinky as shit. My whole house reeks right now, even with slight neg pressure in dry room.

Just wanted to say thanks to Mephisto @stan_mephisto, for the awesome genetics. 249g of good bud off one plant shows how much work you guys put into breeding good genetics. Thanks guys and I look forward to more Mephisto grows in my future.

Back