Indoor Purple Mazar

6 females and no Purple yet, ughh. I found a couple journals via google, they seemed to be done around 70-75 days. June 14th was day 1 for the three in 5 gallon buckets. So those are day 95ish. The other 3 day are in 2 gallon pots, day 1 was July 13 and they are farther along than the 3 in 5 gallon buckets. I made a few crosses with a couple of the males that showed a bit of color, hoping I don't end up with 100+ day crosses. We'll find out this winter. :smoking: Pictures kind of suck, sorry. One of the 3 in 5 gallon buckets is further along, making a nice amount of trichomes with a fruity smell.
CAM01882.jpg
CAM01883.jpg
CAM01884.jpg
CAM01885.jpg
CAM01887.jpg
CAM01890.jpg
CAM01892.jpg
\

Peace

6 females and no Purple yet, ughh. I found a couple journals via google, they seemed to be done around 70-75 days. June 14th was day 1 for the three in 5 gallon buckets. So those are day 95ish. The other 3 day are in 2 gallon pots, day 1 was July 13 and they are farther along than the 3 in 5 gallon buckets. I made a few crosses with a couple of the males that showed a bit of color, hoping I don't end up with 100+ day crosses. We'll find out this winter. :smoking: Pictures kind of suck, sorry. One of the 3 in 5 gallon buckets is further along, making a nice amount of trichomes with a fruity smell.
View attachment 633889 View attachment 633890 View attachment 633891 View attachment 633892 View attachment 633893 View attachment 633894 View attachment 633895 \

Peace

Wow, that's gonna be alot of trimmin, bud. Haha, I just punned.

Wow those are big girls I would not mind trimming that they are awesome!
Queen do you think they will be done?
I had a nl go 105 days that was long for me.

Wow those are big girls I would not mind trimming that they are awesome!
Queen do you think they will be done?
I had a nl go 105 days that was long for me.
I think one may be close in a couple weeks, 110 days. The other 2 in 5 gallon buckets maybe 3 weeks. Far off from the stated 55-70 days from seed to harvest.

I've been enjoying your thread here, they are some interesting plants. You're doing a good job, being patient with them and all. It's kind of a pain when the plants take a lot longer to finish than advertised. I see a couple other growers here have had trouble getting their Flash gear to finish this year, superauto grows. As much as I have liked their catalog, historically, it's making me wonder about some of their seeds these days, a bit inconsistent.

Hopefully the extra time on these translates to extra yield for you.
:pass:

These long running autos has me running regular photos on my next grow I hope this grow don't drag out over 100 days I did that last time it did not help.
@iampepe did you get a vape pen? I was reading reveiws thought I'd seen were you picked one up.

I've been enjoying your thread here, they are some interesting plants. You're doing a good job, being patient with them and all. It's kind of a pain when the plants take a lot longer to finish than advertised. I see a couple other growers here have had trouble getting their Flash gear to finish this year, superauto grows. As much as I have liked their catalog, historically, it's making me wonder about some of their seeds these days, a bit inconsistent.

Hopefully the extra time on these translates to extra yield for you.
:pass:
I have another 8 pack of beans, hesitant in starting them, think I'll save them for outdoors next spring. They are finishing up, there for a while I was doubting they ever would. I think its a gamble whether you get 70 day beans or 100+ day beans. No signs of purple out of 6 females is a turn off too. I got a few crosses, that was my main goal to be honest. The rabbits trimmed a bit off the bottom, thats not such a bad thing considering the lights they are under. I hope for some nice weight in a couple weeks. We'll see....

These long running autos has me running regular photos on my next grow I hope this grow don't drag out over 100 days I did that last time it did not help.
@iampepe did you get a vape pen? I was reading reveiws thought I'd seen were you picked one up.
Yes I got the Hebe II and use it all the time, works great!

I have my Schdule set at 90 day runs you can never count on being done its crazy some folks grow with same thing one person done in 58 days one in 70 same lights, seeds,soil I hope I don't get any over 90 I had one go 105 days:coffee2: made me sick! Lol no not really is inconvenient.

Back