Indoor Purple Mazar

I used CS that i made and bought, both worked the same, both created males flowers. I read you have to pull the plump pollen sacks, cut them and let them dry for a few days. Just tried it to no avail. Do you know how to get pollen off these ladies @derek420colorado ?

What about bonking your sister. Taking the pollen if I ever figure out how to harvest and apply it to another female. I have several female

plants right now with male flowers..

Yep that is a hermie and if you have seen people referring to F1's and f2's and so on , well if you get the pollen from the same plant it is a S1 and S2 standing for selfed generation where you get the pollen from the same plant and polleniate it or polleniate a genetically different reversed female. as i said its tricky and it also depends on the strength of the genes

I used CS that i made and bought, both worked the same, both created males flowers. I read you have to pull the plump pollen sacks, cut them and let them dry for a few days. Just tried it to no avail. Do you know how to get pollen off these ladies @derek420colorado ?

yep put it in a COMPLETELY different area and put a trash bag cut open under it, or any plastic. And let them swell up and open they will drop the pollen out and then just let it dry. When you want to make babies take a small paint brush and dip it in the dried pollen and gently paint a bud or two(you have no idea how many seeds get made from just a little pollen on one bud) or you can put the pollen in a zip lock baggie and then put that over the branch and seal it then shake the shit out of it lol

yep put it in a COMPLETELY different area and put a trash bag cut open under it, or any plastic. And let them swell up and open they will drop the pollen out and then just let it dry. When you want to make babies take a small paint brush and dip it in the dried pollen and gently paint a bud or two(you have no idea how many seeds get made from just a little pollen on one bud) or you can put the pollen in a zip lock baggie and then put that over the branch and seal it then shake the shit out of it lol
Ok I'll keep trying till I figure it out. I'm glad I was able to get auto males, not to many breeders sell them. These purple mazar males show pretty fast, within 3 weeks, so I'm not losing out on much space sexing them out.

I thought flash seeds were all super autos 120 day plants? I'm happy to see there's a shorter one available.Your plants look great you sure do have your hands full I will do this also but it will be many years a lot to learn. Good luck I will check back see the monsters your growing.

Day 53
quick pic update
They are starting to flower and have grown rather large compared to what I have grown thus far. All three look nice and healthy to me, they drink lots of water, about 1/2 gallon maybe a bit more per day.

CAM01261.jpg
CAM01263.jpg

Have a good weekend folks.

Grow on...:peace:

Last edited:
I thought flash seeds were all super autos 120 day plants? I'm happy to see there's a shorter one available.Your plants look great you sure do have your hands full I will do this also but it will be many years a lot to learn. Good luck I will check back see the monsters your growing.
He has regular autos too, his Russian fuel is fairly fast as well. 10 weeks or so

Day 62 These ladies are taking a lot longer than the advertised times. They have grown huge and look to be very nice yielders. Each one is under it's own Mars Hydro 600 and drink about 1/2 gallon a day.
DSCN1380.JPG
DSCN1383.JPG
DSCN1384.JPG
DSCN1385.JPG
DSCN1388.JPG
DSCN1392.JPG
DSCN1393.JPG
DSCN1395.JPG
DSCN1396.JPG
@Chester check out this super cropped knuckle
DSCN1400.JPG
DSCN1401.JPG
DSCN1402.JPG
DSCN1403.JPG
DSCN1404.JPG

Last edited:
Day 62 These ladies are taking a lot longer than the advertised times. They have grown huge and look to be very nice yielders. Each one is under it's own Mars Hydro 600 and drink about 1/2 gallon a day.
View attachment 616707 View attachment 616708 View attachment 616710 View attachment 616711 View attachment 616712 View attachment 616713 View attachment 616714 View attachment 616715 View attachment 616716 @Chester check out this super cropped knuckle View attachment 616717 View attachment 616718 View attachment 616719 View attachment 616720 View attachment 616721
these things have gotten hugh!

Back