Indoor Purple Maroc (Female Seeds) Outdoor Medical Grow

Reaction score
Wanted to show off a couple of Purple Maroc (Female Seeds) ladies grown from seed this season off-grid in a medical garden in Eastern Washington (organically grown in homemade soil at 46 degrees N latitude and 4000 ft altitude). Its a shame you can't smell it through the screen, as it has an amazing aroma. I would love any comments (fair or foul), as I always appreciate the feedback. I also have some pics of some autoflower stuff from this year if there's any interest.... Thanks for looking, and Props to Female Seeds for the killer genetics!!!

purp maroc 2.4 (queefer).JPG
purp marocs together.JPG
purp maroc 1.1 (leafer).JPG
purp maroc 1.2 (leafer).JPG
purp maroc 1.3 (leafer).JPG
purp maroc 1.4 (leafer).JPG
purp maroc 2.2 (queefer).JPG
purp maroc 2.5 (queefer).JPG
purp maroc 2.7 (queefer).JPG
purp maroc 2.8 (queefer).JPG
purp maroc 2.9 (queefer).JPG

Last edited:
Hey @jaybird!
THanks a lot for sharing those amazing pictures! The plant(s) look nice and healthy! Seems like everything went in the right way for you!

A pity we cannot feel the aroma of the plant! Must be really nice! :)

How did you grow this ladies? :)

Hey @jaybird!
THanks a lot for sharing those amazing pictures! The plant(s) look nice and healthy! Seems like everything went in the right way for you!

A pity we cannot feel the aroma of the plant! Must be really nice! :)

How did you grow this ladies? :)

Thanks a bunch for the kind words. They were a pleasure to grow, and thanks to you for the fantastic genetics. They were grown organically, in homemade soil (rabbit/chicken manure, compost, bone meal, oyster shell flour, blood meal, alfalfa meal, kelp meal, bat guano, dolomite lime, earthworms, humic acid, and some other stuff that I can't remember right now. They are in 30x40x40" holes, and LOVE being out in nature with their fellow plants. I will definitely be growing these again, and they didn't start to purple til the nighttime temps got below 40 degrees (F). Thanks again for the kind compliments, they really were fantastic plants!!!

JB

Beautiful girls my friend congratulations!Could you take a minute to describe the aroma of the terpene profile.These remind me of a landrace purple Moroccan my mentor started growing in the early '80s. It is the most exotic and one of the most potent strains I have encountered in 30 years of growing.I have been growing it outdoors for almost that long.It was one of the first plants I ever grew and still grow to this day.Like I said it is just so exotic that I never tire of her.She has an aroma that is very pungent bordering on offensive.The closest thing to it is straight up stinky arm pit B.O. It is so very potent almost mushroom like buzz.Dabbing is not necessary with this shot.I have smoked all the greats and been to the Dam,Washington,Colorado and live in Michigan and this strain is still in the top three most potent.A smoke report for these gorgeous girls would be awesome.They look so delicious I hope you enjoy.

Beautiful girls my friend congratulations!Could you take a minute to describe the aroma of the terpene profile.These remind me of a landrace purple Moroccan my mentor started growing in the early '80s. It is the most exotic and one of the most potent strains I have encountered in 30 years of growing.I have been growing it outdoors for almost that long.It was one of the first plants I ever grew and still grow to this day.Like I said it is just so exotic that I never tire of her.She has an aroma that is very pungent bordering on offensive.The closest thing to it is straight up stinky arm pit B.O. It is so very potent almost mushroom like buzz.Dabbing is not necessary with this shot.I have smoked all the greats and been to the Dam,Washington,Colorado and live in Michigan and this strain is still in the top three most potent.A smoke report for these gorgeous girls would be awesome.They look so delicious I hope you enjoy.

Hi Biscuits,
While I'm still waiting for these plants to cure properly, I can attempt to describe the odor/terpene profile. The two plants are similar but different, having a strong floral overtone with a bit of hashy musky smell. One of them has a faint undertone of the BO type smell that you describe (smells like rotten fish and body funk) while trimming. i have yet to see how strong the buzz is, but I will definitely let you know! Thanks a lot for the kind words, and it's a shame that we're not close enough to do some clone swapping, as your pheno sounds awesome.

Jaybird

Back