puff puff pass

Puff Puff is great. Shipping is sometimes very slow so don't worry if they get around to it 4 weeks after order or it could arrive in a few days on the fast side. Yield's are large. I'm currently growing MoonPie99 and MotorCityDiesel. If you see something you like get it quick before its gone.

https://southwest-bakery.mybigcommerce.com/

Last edited:
Thought id post a pic so you can see an example of plants Puff Puff breeds.

MoonPie99 - 55 days from seed - no training

Love that shes bushy on the bottom and light of leaves on top. Mostly 1" bud spacing all over. Hopefully the buds consume the whole of each branch.

20191022_MoonPie99.png

That looks like a decent harvest to me. What was the smoke like if you don't mind me asking?

That looks like a decent harvest to me. What was the smoke like if you don't mind me asking?

MoonPie99 would benefit from an earlier harvest for my liking. I took down with 20% amber and after smoking its always nap time. Like seriously...i smoke then its lights out. Speaking to my daughter who walked by, she said MoonPie99 relaxes her while keeping her mind aware. We both think it tastes good.

Last edited:
NikeGoGo pictures Day 79 from seed. Chopping in a few days.
Mother: Black Diesel (Black Domina x NYC Diesel: PPP)
Father: Death Mask (GG#4 x Sour Amnesia: PPP)

My tent is 7.5 feet tall and 5 x 5 to give you some scale.
Hardly any fan leaves the whole way. She would do well with lots of her growing side by side since light penetration wouldn't have been an issue.

Buds are about 5 inch in size each and very dense. Direct light was removed a few days ago.

20191203_075810.jpg
20191203_075733.jpg
20191203_075521.jpg
20191203_075430.jpg

Back