Indoor #ProphsPlace

Proph

Regenerative Organic Grower
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I suck at making journals.. I think it's because I make a new journal for each grow, and it eventually becomes too much to keep track of. So I decided to create ONE journal for all of my grows from here on out.

Welcome to Prophs Place... Where nothing is ever planned and the growing never stops, lol. As of right now I have two tents going.. One is a photo period flower tent, and the other is the auto tent/photo veg tent. In the auto tent, I just planted 5 autos in a 15 gal pot of reused living soil. Three of the autos are of a cross I made named " Pinky Tuscadaro ".. It's a cross of Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, crossed to an auto reg cross I received from Daz which is Chemdogging x Ripleys Og.. I found a nice f1 female and reversed it.. Then back crossed it to the Dark Devil to make an all fem auto line to work. This is my 5th run with fully auto f1's.. If things go well I plan to release the cross in early 2021. The other auto is aslo a cross I made with the chemdogging x Ripleys og pollen.. I pollinated a nice 3 bears og to make an auto reg cross, which is 3 Bears Og x (chemdogging x Ripleys og).. Kind of like an auto reg verion MBAP, but remixed.. This is my first time running that cross.. The seeds are randomly placed so as they grow we'll figure out what it what.. But all 5 are up and above soil.

In the middle are my photo period seedlings and cuts.. The 4 cups upfront are Forbidden Fruit x Mendo Montage.. In the middle, under the Tupperware are two cuts of Mac1 Caps cut.. On top of the Tupperware is a reveg cut of MB15.. The back 4 cups are PCK x Purple Unicorn f3, a gift from Bodhi at Bodhi seeds.. To the right, is Mac1 Caps cut. It will veg for another month or two. It's also in a 15 gal pot of reused living soil.

The plan is to harvest the autos then move the photos into flower. That's as far as my plans have gotten, lol. I just play it by ear.

I'll add pics of the flower tent soon. But for now I just wanted to start a journal that will serve as my one stop journaling home!

My light is a DIY conversion of a Mars 900.. It now has 16 cree 1830 cobs running at 30w each.. Max wattage is about 475 from the wall with both bloom and veg turned on. Right now Im only using the veg switch, which gives me 8 cobs at 30w each.. Or about 235w at the wall.. The tent us 4x2x5.

Autos and cover crop:
20201020_090339.jpg

Seedling and cuts:
20201020_090400.jpg

Mac1 #CapsCut
20201020_090412.jpg

Tent shot:
20201020_090430.jpg

DIY Light:
20201020_103637.jpg
20201020_103659_HDR.jpg

I suck at making journals.. I think it's because I make a new journal for each grow, and it eventually becomes too much to keep track of. So I decided to create ONE journal for all of my grows from here on out.

Welcome to Prophs Place... Where nothing is ever planned and the growing never stops, lol. As of right now I have two tents going.. One is a photo period flower tent, and the other is the auto tent/photo veg tent. In the auto tent, I just planted 5 autos in a 15 gal pot of reused living soil. Three of the autos are of a cross I made named " Pinky Tuscadaro ".. It's a cross of Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, crossed to an auto reg cross I received from Daz which is Chemdogging x Ripleys Og.. I found a nice f1 female and reversed it.. Then back crossed it to the Dark Devil to make an all fem auto line to work. This is my 5th run with fully auto f1's.. If things go well I plan to release the cross in early 2021. The other auto is aslo a cross I made with the chemdogging x Ripleys og pollen.. I pollinated a nice 3 bears og to make an auto reg cross, which is 3 Bears Og x (chemdogging x Ripleys og).. Kind of like an auto reg verion MBAP, but remixed.. This is my first time running that cross.. The seeds are randomly placed so as they grow we'll figure out what it what.. But all 5 are up and above soil.

In the middle are my photo period seedlings and cuts.. The 4 cups upfront are Forbidden Fruit x Mendo Montage.. In the middle, under the Tupperware are two cuts of Mac1 Caps cut.. On top of the Tupperware is a reveg cut of MB15.. The back 4 cups are PCK x Purple Unicorn f3, a gift from Bodhi at Bodhi seeds.. To the right, is Mac1 Caps cut. It will veg for another month or two. It's also in a 15 gal pot of reused living soil.

The plan is to harvest the autos then move the photos into flower. That's as far as my plans have gotten, lol. I just play it by ear.

I'll add pics of the flower tent soon. But for now I just wanted to start a journal that will serve as my one stop journaling home!

My light is a DIY conversion of a Mars 900.. It now has 16 cree 1830 cobs running at 30w each.. Max wattage is about 475 from the wall with both bloom and veg turned on. Right now Im only using the veg switch, which gives me 8 cobs at 30w each.. Or about 235w at the wall.. The tent us 4x2x5.

Autos and cover crop:View attachment 1244853

Seedling and cuts:
View attachment 1244854

Mac1 #CapsCut
View attachment 1244855

Tent shot:
View attachment 1244856

DIY Light:
View attachment 1244857View attachment 1244858
awsome stuff proph il never miss another one of your grows now cant wait to see how it goes do you plan on doing any photo beans for release in future :d5:

You’ve got it going on! Deadly strains, and some very interesting crosses in the works. :pass:
Thank you! The two photo cuts never disappoint. They will be with me for life! Im super interested in the 3 bears cross! Ive got the pinky strain locked in. She has a solid stacking structure with wide branching, turns to a pinkish hue close to harvest and has a pepper citrus nose and taste! The 3 bears cross will be a surprise to us all though!

awsome stuff proph il never miss another one of your grows now cant wait to see how it goes do you plan on doing any photo beans for release in future :d5:
I appreciate you bro! That means a lot coming from you! I have photo crosses already. I've been breeding photo periods for years.. Just got super serious about it last year. Send me a message!

Yeah, sooooo.. I switched my veg and flower rents around.. The veg tent is now the 3x3x7 with a 315w CMH... And the flower tent is the 2x4x5 with the 240w of cobs.. I needed more space for the caps cut to veg out, as well as more height for the autos..

I still have 5 autos above ground.. All are doing well.. The cover crop is a little crazy, but I'll keep pressing it down.. Im not sure how old these seedling are, lol.. They haven't shown sex yet so let's say they are less than 18 days old for now. Now that the light is several feet above, they should start to stretch out a bit. I think I have one squat one though.. It probably won't get much taller, lol.
I moved the testers from Bodhi to a friend's tent... The Mac1 cuts that were in the Tupperware rooted.. I kept one, and gave one to a friend. The four forbidden fruit cross seedling are still in their solo cups.. I threw away the mb15 cut because it had issues but I will take another cut at some point and root it. The Mac1 that I have vegging is also doing well. I topped her a hand full of times so far.. Still a handful to go.

This is unfortunately where my journals get kinda boring, because not much really changes, lol. I bet the tent change will be the most exciting thing to happen this entire grow, lol. Im honestly just watching the plants (autos) closely to make sure they remain healthy. We should be checking the plant regularly and consider all options/possibilities if issues arise. I no longer like to "try new things" in my tents just for the hell of it, lol. Once I found what works for me, I got stuck on trying to just get better at that.. Anywhoooo.. On to the updated pics, lol..

The auto famo-lee..famo-lee..
20201031_104334~2.jpg

Mac1 CapsCut
20201031_104350~2.jpg

Mac1 CapsCut (the clone that I kept)
20201031_104356~2.jpg

The 4 Forbidden Fruit cross seedlings
20201031_104402~2.jpg

Tent shot
20201031_104431_HDR~2.jpg

7 days later..

The 5 autos are starting to show sex.. 2 females and one male so far.. I moved the cut of Mac1 to an autopot with an airdome. It's such a slow plant in veg.. Im hoping the airdome and constant moisture will speed her up a tad.. I moved the 4 forbidden fruit crosses into 1 gal pots.. I waited 2-3 days too long and got some yellowing on the fan leaves. They will outgrow it now that they have food and space... The Mac1 in the 15gal pot is starting to recover from all of the topping. I've been bending and pinching trying to get a nice bush formation. All plants are healthy and happy for now!

Autos
20201107_112530~2.jpg

Baby Mac1
20201107_112554~2.jpg

Mom Mac1
20201107_112605~2.jpg

Forbidden Fruit crosses
20201107_112616~2.jpg

Group Shot
20201107_112724~2.jpg

Back