Grow Mediums Promix w/autopots questions

Says salty wick man..... hahaha
Sorry about that.
3B39BEAE-FB3D-4FE3-AAD9-E1A7E6F7E117.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :funny:

For what it's worth, I just fired up my autopot system at the end of June. It's the XL Spring pot setup. I'm using Promix BX for substrate with nothing else added to it. For feed I'm using Mega Crop (most current version) Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion. It consistently mixes to a pH of 6.0 and the results are amazing.

I'm not using any hydroton pebbles nor am I running domes with air injection since I feel the spring pots accomplish the same thing more or less.

Oh i forgot to mention that i did rinse the hell out of my hydroton clay balls, i put all the clay balls in the empty plastic XL autopot and went to the sink and sprayed steaming hot water down on them until the water ran clear, it started off very red and was dusty before wetting so i thought i would add this info in case anyone came here reading this and wanted to try out the process. :cheers:
That was an excellent idea, thanks for mentioning it. I know that some people here have found the some of the stuff pretty dusty. :pighug:

For what it's worth, I just fired up my autopot system at the end of June. It's the XL Spring pot setup. I'm using Promix BX for substrate with nothing else added to it. For feed I'm using Mega Crop (most current version) Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion. It consistently mixes to a pH of 6.0 and the results are amazing.

I'm not using any hydroton pebbles nor am I running domes with air injection since I feel the spring pots accomplish the same thing more or less.
Worth a lot, thanks for sharing! the more info on promix and autopot the better off we are.

i have bud explosion but not sweet candy i'll look into getting it

Thanks again!

Worth a lot, thanks for sharing! the more info on promix and autopot the better off we are.

i have bud explosion but not sweet candy i'll look into getting it

Thanks again!
Glad I could give back something to the community! I have a huge bag of perlite that I might mess around with adding to one of the pots for my next grow, just to see if I can notice any appreciable difference.

I like the fabric pots. I haven't used the plastic pots with Autopot though. I've used both fabric and plastic prior to going with my Autopot setup and preferred fabric.
i have both sets now so i will test 1 spring pot and 1 plastic xl pot and see who wins

Back