Power outage during heavy flower

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
grape ape
My tent is in a garage that has very little in terms of temp or humidity control. I am 70 something days into a SODK and Ripley's OG. Both are doing very well and I need a week to 10 days min. to finish.

I have been out of power for 2.5 days. I knew I couldn't leave them in my tent so I put them in my basement bathroom where it was cool and dry but no air circulation at all, and dark. They are now back in the tent resting but I'm concerned about mold or rot now. I considered chopping but they just arn't ready yet. Do I still have a chance to pull off this harvest?
On a side note, they were still drinking as much or more than when in the tent?

:toke:... this close to harvest is most vulnerable to rot for sure... keep them in as much air movement as you can, go easy on the water...
ETA on power restoration? I worry about them losing condition too,.. no energy input, reserves low along with metabolism... loss or terp's and potentially cannabinoids may become an issue if they stay like this for much longer.

That last week+ is important to ripen to their best, but now it's getting to be a tough choice to take them or risk longer dark time. Going back into light won't hurt them, stress from the light shifting and potential nanners are low risk at this stage regardless...
A window, more or less south facing, would help....

My tent is in a garage that has very little in terms of temp or humidity control. I am 70 something days into a SODK and Ripley's OG. Both are doing very well and I need a week to 10 days min. to finish.

I have been out of power for 2.5 days. I knew I couldn't leave them in my tent so I put them in my basement bathroom where it was cool and dry but no air circulation at all, and dark. They are now back in the tent resting but I'm concerned about mold or rot now. I considered chopping but they just arn't ready yet. Do I still have a chance to pull off this harvest?
On a side note, they were still drinking as much or more than when in the tent?
good move taking them outa the tent cos it would of got tropical in there for sure
considering that you are very close to harvest then i would suggest taking off leaves and uping your airflow and extraction, keep a close eye out for rot.
should be ok.
did they get any light during the 2.5 day outage, from a window or anything or was it darkness?

good move taking them outa the tent cos it would of got tropical in there for sure
considering that you are very close to harvest then i would suggest taking off leaves and uping your airflow and extraction, keep a close eye out for rot.
should be ok.
did they get any light during the 2.5 day outage, from a window or anything or was it darkness?
it was completely dark. I will say they both bulked up in the cooler temps. they havent seen the 70's since germ.

Back