Indoor Pop22's Breeding and Experimenting Tents and Cabs

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I'm consolidating threads to simple things.
My three base threads will be continuous threads, based on specific grow tents, with my cab in the growroom and the small (32"x32"x60" ) tent as one thread, my two 4x4 tents will each have a thread, and one for my ongoing breeding projects, currently my ducksfoot. I hope this makes it easier for everyone, especially me as I've found a couple of unintentionally abandoned threads. The threads will be: Pop22's continuous autoflower tent, Pop22's Photo period tent, and Pop22's breeding and experiment tents and and cabs. I'll wrap up the current threads and place links to the new threads in the old threads I'm ending, so everyone can keep up to date.

Hope you find this a good way to do things!

1-15-2018

Got the small tent back up and running. I needed to move the Black Domina x Stone Dragon to a 12/12 schedule, but the photo period tent is filled with plant that aren't ready to flip. Moved her to the 32"x32"x60" tent and put her under 2 of Cobshop.net's Autocobs and set the timer to 12/12. These are some buds I'm REALLY looking forward to!

Got a few Ducksfoot clones left in the clone cab. I started some Rif Mountain hashplant seeds to begin round two of seed production as I am not happy with batch i made.

Also started a couple Blue Dragons. I'm going to reverse one with STS and pollinate another for fem seed. These are F6 seed so they are pretty stable. I'll always keep fresh regs, but for growing the fems will be nice.

The growroom cab has a small, Rif Mountain plant in it and my solo cup contest seedlings.

Will get pics of the cabs tomorrow

Small Tent - Black Domina x Stone Dragon pic1 -1-15-2018.jpg

Hey Tobe! The plant in the pic is the Black Domina x Stone Dragon. Here's a couple pics of the Rif in the cab. She't tiny really, about 9" tall lol her buds are quite hard though, going to ber some great smoke!

Rif - small pic1 -1-016-2018.jpg
Rif - small pic2 -1-016-2018.jpg

Hey my friend
I found the most interesting thread of your three way work. Is the plant in the pictures the Rif mountain?
......Happy Breeding my friend.
cu tobe

Hey Tobe! The plant in the pic is the Black Domina x Stone Dragon. Here's a couple pics of the Rif in the cab. She't tiny really, about 9" tall lol her buds are quite hard though, going to ber some great smoke!

View attachment 851244 View attachment 851245
Hey Bro
They all looking great. I will share my last Rif seeds for a landrace charity collective. They preserve them and I can work on my own projects and get some seeds back .

Have a great day
cu tobe

Nice. I'll be jumping into the world of breeding myself this year. Plans are quite like yours in the other thread where I found this link. I'm planning on selecting the best I can with the traits I desire and making seed of each strain I have. Only way I'll make a cross is if I can't find a suitable male of said strain. Plan on doing autos also. The hash plants I have are said to be Moroccan, Seedsman Hash passion, also have their white widow. I gave some to a friend, he's already grown them out and made seeds himself. He claims the hash Plant taste like old Lebanese hash from back in the day. I've got a few other strains to play with also. Him and I have a plan on doing something together eventually, combining old with new, he's 61 I'm 36. He's taught me quite a bit in the last 4 or 5 years. I've got some Northern lights×aurora Indica crosses from him also.

Back