Old Reviews PLEASE PLEASE remember to shake nutrient bottled thoroughly and often

man its funny you say this cuz i just got done usng the last of my sensi bloom and just got in sensi bloom coco.. i think that i used the last of the old shit the day before i left and topped the 5 gal res up with the coco bloom before i left... this may be it bro... but then again why only one plant that turned out terrible.. her one sister did have some N or mag def tho... yelowing leaf on bottom... my plants dont normally eat their selves since i feed 3 times a day in peak flower
I'm almost wondering if it was lockout not def. Possibly and this pheno just took it the worst..... Here's a pic of my FB comp plants... Same soil, nutrients, amounts, everything identical.... One on the right is perfectly healthy with shall really tight fairly mature buds. The other is having some issues, more and larger bud sites and is just starting to fill out. Today is day 47 I think....
IMAG1132.jpg
IMAG1129.jpg

i think this pheno just took it the worst this time..maybe a bit sensitive than others..
and as shaking i shake the hell out of my biobizz every time and some are pretty thick liquid so its a bit of exercising :D
advance for example is a piece of cake :D

I'm almost wondering if it was lockout not def. Possibly and this pheno just took it the worst..... Here's a pic of my FB comp plants... Same soil, nutrients, amounts, everything identical.... One on the right is perfectly healthy with shall really tight fairly mature buds. The other is having some issues, more and larger bud sites and is just starting to fill out. Today is day 47 I think....View attachment 632272 View attachment 632273
yes i shake my jugs but maybe not enough... and that looks like the beginning stages of my other rhino... so we are def dealing with the same thing.. . im thinking of cutting down the old bottles with some H2o

yes i shake my jugs but maybe not enough... and that looks like the beginning stages of my other rhino... so we are def dealing with the same thing.. . im thinking of cutting down the old bottles with some H2o
Just feed less, don't mess with the mix, could make it worse if think, throw everything off more

What are you feeding around with base nutes in flower? I'm at 2ml/L A&B
Yeah that's where I usually stick at, I don't stay far from tangs schedule unless there is an issue. I usually go slightly under his schedule until flower and I dunno what he's doing during flower to keep them so healthy so long?!?!? I do good but can't keep them looking like that often, but I guess I've not tried to up my base nutrients.... Maybe I'll do what everyone says not to do and use AN calmag plus at 4-0-0 and keep it below 100ppm and see if I can't keep things a little greener without disturbing anything else. Or I am letting my pots dry out too much too often is my other more logical thought lol

Yeah that's where I usually stick at, I don't stay far from tangs schedule unless there is an issue. I usually go slightly under his schedule until flower and I dunno what he's doing during flower to keep them so healthy so long?!?!? I do good but can't keep them looking like that often, but I guess I've not tried to up my base nutrients.... Maybe I'll do what everyone says not to do and use AN calmag plus at 4-0-0 and keep it below 100ppm and see if I can't keep things a little greener without disturbing anything else. Or I am letting my pots dry out too much too often is my other more logical thought lol
what ppm's are you running around day 50 brotha pete? if my ppm meter is correct im at 760ish ppm right now if my pen is correct(which it may be off by some)

i even shake these wee things,they help for easy dosing to.
full

:pighug:

what ppm's are you running around day 50 brotha pete? if my ppm meter is correct im at 760ish ppm right now if my pen is correct(which it may be off by some)
Tonight or tomorrow when I feed a grape crinkle I'll let you know where I'm at ppm wise. I have a blue lab truncheon. Things a beast!!! I'll let you know asap. In my current thread where in growing six fry by kaos kreationz I'll be documenting PPM and volume fed , feed ratios etc.... I'm the first one to test and document this strain so I want to do it perfectly lol

Back