New Grower Please help

Lol, I understand what your saying. I open my tent all the time, start freaking out even when their healthy! :shrug: I wouldn’t worry too much about it, those leaves will be sitting on the bottom of a lush green bush soon enough and you can just snip them off.
They’re surprisingly hardy plants as I’ve recently found out. I did all kinds of shizz on my first grow. Too much heat, too much light, too wet, terrible soil, bad water, snapped the stem slightly at one point. She’s still going brother, in my sig vvvvv which I’m really surprised at. I basically put a plant in a tent and tortured it daily. Poor bugger.
So don’t fret, I’m sure they’ll be fine in the end.
“Signed” Your friendly neighbourhood plant torturer

Honestly 50f-60f won't hurt them at all. Remember, these things thrive in the mountains of Afghanistan

They are doing good now besides the burns but they have grown a little since yesterday.
1102180906d.jpg
1102180906c.jpg
1102180906b.jpg
1102180906a.jpg
1102180906.jpg

Its black gold organic potting soil with added perlite. Ph is around 6.5 I gave them but as yesterday just very little like 1/8 strength fox farms grow big but I've been giving it to them since they sprouted. The one plant was fried to a crisp I threw it away and these three are like this. When first figured out the heat I immediately cooles the tent down and watered plants to cool the roots down.
Maybe lay off the grow big until 2-3 weeks old . The seedlings have enough stored energy/food for the first 2/3 weeks, that soil probably has a bunch too? I’ve never cooked my girls with heat or light intensity but that looks like nute burn to me , maybe a combination of heat & nute burn ? They should recover tho - good luck !

Back