twenty20 Photoperiod Twenty20mendocino(Trainwreck,Snow-G,Femme Fatale, Irie Genetics(Lemon Jeffrey)

Update:end of week 10/70days
of 12/12
Both Lemon Jeffreys will be harvested this Sunday at ~5%amber while SnowG(this fcker still throwing white hairs like crazy)and Trainwreck Arcata(no amber)will be put on Autopots since they are not ready and I need to travel away from home next week.
Happy growing!
20240531_082323.jpg

20240531_082533.jpg
20240531_082456.jpg
20240531_082417.jpg
20240531_082520.jpg

Looking great. Keep an eye on the trichomes I’ve had white hairs appear all the way till the end on some strains, they’ll have 10-20% amber but still throwing white hairs.

I'm back from traveling
Update:81days of 12/12 and this grow is finished.
Autopots worked well while I was away. Last week just befor I left, Trainwreck was top harvested at 72 days and today both the bottom of Trainwreck and Snow-g will be chopped. There are still quite a few clears on Snow-g but the tent needs to come down for further travels. Besides, it's getting hot and the terpenes are getting less and less. I hope Snow-g vapes/presses well. I'm not very fond of her, for a girl who was cited to mature 49-59 days---she has been a disappointment. Oh well, maybe just a fckedup pheno or maybe the line was not worked enough. Who knows!
20240611_112403.jpg
20240611_112420.jpg
20240611_112428.jpg
20240611_112507.jpg

How does your trainwreck smell? Congrats on the harvest as well. My buddy has some snow-g I was thinking of talking him into running outdoors next year. Now I’m not sure, I hate giving advice then it turning out bad.

@Mizzo81
I know the feeling about recommending strains to others.
Trainwreck Arcata photo smells are pungent and I'm guessing still developing in Grove bags.
Note: I depend on my wifes sniffer to detect nuances. I smell spice pine lemony with a little funk. Loved growing the plant--very good yield(did not weigh) top buds heavy(stakes, trellis, or yoyo's), open structure allowing good light penetration, very easy to trim.
If her smoke effects what I'm looking for I'll grow her again.
Snow-g---I hate bad-mouthing any strains, but this one plant was to leafy and without trichome coverage for me. Trimming was tough, and many bottom buds looked like they could have gone at least a few weeks. Smells in my view were somewhat lacking mostly sour, some citrus with some rotting smell. Maybe just a bum seed, roots were somewhat lacking---who knows maybe she didn't like my growing variables. In fairness, you might search last years outdoor comp. I think some people grew it there with great results. I've grown several 20 20s all with great results, just not this one.

I filled two tents with them before and didn’t have a single bad plant but it can happen to any breeder grower. Sometimes the good genetics just skip a seed lol.

@Twenty20 Adam at first the smell was very much like the f1’s nice but mellow well a couple more weeks into flower and they have a much more pungent more loud smell now. Still super easy to grow and stacks fat greasy frosty flower.
MMXX

Back