PH Perfect Soil PH Perfect Nutrients.

I use it it
I declorinate my water
Water temperature between 22°- 23°c
Add the two parts into the water separately.
Always start with low doses to begin with.
Don't need to Ph, but I did a few time and it was always in the correct range each time.

Lightmix soil.-
Only water up to 18 - 21 days.
Then I start the An Bloom A&B @ 2ml per Litre
An Overdrive last 2 weeks
Thsts the way I use it with good results

Don’t follow autobeast guide too precisely as his methods work for him. What works for someone else may not work for you. Usually adjustments are required. I followed his guide once in the past (my second grow) and it will cause a salt build up in soil because the nutrients dosage he suggests is extremely high.. which can lead to toxicity.

I have been using and studying advanced nutrients line for two years now.

Here is a couple of answers to your questions:

1) you don’t need to ph, it comes into play itself.
2) your water doesn’t need dechorlinated.. but it does help.
3) do test your tap water ppms and get back to me if you like and I can help you further.

Key note:
Feed lightly with advanced nutrients as it’s very concentrated
From my experience using Advanced Nutrients it’s fine when mixing just the A&B in R/O water but when you start adding silica, calmag or PH boosters it throws the PH out of whack and you best have a good PH pen around.

From my experience using Advanced Nutrients it’s fine when mixing just the A&B in R/O water but when you start adding silica, calmag or PH boosters it throws the PH out of whack and you best have a good PH pen around.
I’ve never really had ph issues with using tap water and AN. It just depends how “hard” your water is. If it contains a lot of calcium and so on then it can cause problems for sure. But with the tap water I have, it’s around 50 ppms tops so it’s pretty decent. I never supplement cal mag, advanced nutrients coco line has extra calcium, magnesium and iron I’m certain. I used to check my ph a lot until I realised it was usually around 5.9-6.0 with ph perfect. It came out around that at least 99% of the time. I’ll be buying a new ph meter soon though lol my maulakee has done me proud, but her readings are whacky now. Got her for £20 which was an excellent price. Very very stable until now. I buffered it three times in the space of two years. Now her readings naturally go up and down so I’m assuming the sensor has finally packed in

I am new, but here is an interesting video of one person's experience using tap water vs other water and checking bacterial content of soil. It is one person, and his water is probably different than people in different areas or regions of course, but its still something. I have seen a study floating around showing that chlorine only seems to effect the first few inches of top soil as well. .

Despite this, if your PH is a tad high, you can toss a very small amount of vitamin C or citric acid per a 5 gallon bucket... (like a pinch really from what I understand) and it will of course lower PH a little but will dechlorinate water from my understanding. So a large bag of citric acid on amazon was useful if I didn't want to mess with letting buckets sit.

Back