Grow Mediums Ph for Pro mix bx

All I can say is it has worked for me. Promix won't need as much calmag as coco. I have been using GH Floranova bloom and haven't used any calmag. When I did a hempy bucket with straight perlite recently I had some deficiencies with just using the floranova and had to pickup some calmag. I hope some of this at least helps point you in the right direction.
Ya bud, I try to soak up all I can get thanks. I use autocobs and they apparently make you use more calmag on top of anything else. I dont know how or why but that's what I'm finding out. Thanks for the help!

Ya bud, I try to soak up all I can get thanks. I use autocobs and they apparently make you use more calmag on top of anything else. I dont know how or why but that's what I'm finding out. Thanks for the help!
Not sure about the autocobs as I use a 600w HPS light.

Check out @BigSm0 he sells them here. I must warn you tho, unless you dont want to change from hps cause these are a grow changer lol! They are unbelievable bud you only need 1 per plant, less heat, full spectrum, silent no fans, only 55w per light. If you grow indoors these are ideal. I know some people like hps and that's cool but if you ever want to go to led great option at 125.00 I think may be 135.00 cant remember.

Check out @BigSm0 he sells them here. I must warn you tho, unless you dont want to change from hps cause these are a grow changer lol! They are unbelievable bud you only need 1 per plant, less heat, full spectrum, silent no fans, only 55w per light. If you grow indoors these are ideal. I know some people like hps and that's cool but if you ever want to go to led great option at 125.00 I think may be 135.00 cant remember.
Thanks for the info. I just got back in to growing this year after a 15 year absence. A lot has changed. LOL /////////i just went with HPS at the time because I was familiar with it. I've been looking at different LED's for next summer and will definitely check them out. I'll run the HPS through the winter for the heat :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info. I just got back in to growing this year after a 15 year absence. A lot has changed. LOL /////////i just went with HPS at the time because I was familiar with it. I've been looking at different LED's for next summer and will definitely check them out. I'll run the HPS through the winter for the heat :thumbsup:
Ya, good use of the heat I started run 24/0 for the heat. They do give off heat, never seen a hps so dont know that it give. You can run 3 and would give enough heat for winter. I have 3 and also a platinum led p150 more than enough for my 2x4x5'. That equivalent to 450hps in the 3 autocobs but way more efficient. Check him out and his stuff. I get nothing but he is a good dude will work with you. He has my lighting budget lol.

Back