Outdoor Padawan1972 does a guerrilla grow. Painkiller

Reaction score
I know its late in the season, but this was the only chance to do an outside guerrilla grow.
I started the seed ( painkiller ) in a root riot plug. I planted it when it had only one set of leaves.
The area which this is growing and not accessible to the public , but a decent hike. I visit this property once weekly, at minimum bi-weekly depending on weather.

One my trek, I carry my camera , just in case I run into anyone . I will bullshit them what Iam doing with a boring story of taking photographs.
Hope you dont mind, but this "journal" will also have some pictures of my stroll to the site.

guer·ril·la
ɡəˈrilə/
noun
  1. a member of a small independent group taking part in irregular fighting, typically against larger regular forces.
    "this small town fell to the guerrillas"
    synonyms: freedom fighter, irregular, member of the resistance, partisan; More
    • referring to actions or activities performed in an impromptu way, often without authorization.
      adjective: guerrilla
      "guerrilla theater"

Place in ground on 9-12-18, started in a root riot plug and then brought to site.
guerrila.jpg

Taken on 9-19-18
DSC_1622.jpg

A few picture along the way .
DSC_1643.jpg
DSC_1741.jpg
DSC_1772.jpg
DSC_1773.jpg

I know its late in the season, but this was the only chance to do an outside guerrilla grow.
I started the seed ( painkiller ) in a root riot plug. I planted it when it had only one set of leaves.
The area which this is growing and not accessible to the public , but a decent hike. I visit this property once weekly, at minimum bi-weekly depending on weather.

One my trek, I carry my camera , just in case I run into anyone . I will bullshit them what Iam doing with a boring story of taking photographs.
Hope you dont mind, but this "journal" will also have some pictures of my stroll to the site.

guer·ril·la
ɡəˈrilə/
noun
  1. a member of a small independent group taking part in irregular fighting, typically against larger regular forces.
    "this small town fell to the guerrillas"
    synonyms: freedom fighter, irregular, member of the resistance, partisan; More
    • referring to actions or activities performed in an impromptu way, often without authorization.
      adjective: guerrilla
      "guerrilla theater"

Place in ground on 9-12-18, started in a root riot plug and then brought to site.
View attachment 952456
Taken on 9-19-18
View attachment 952457
A few picture along the way .
View attachment 952458 View attachment 952459 View attachment 952460 View attachment 952461

Subbed. For the grow. And more excellent pics [emoji1303]

HH

Back