Outdoor outdoor stealth harvesting

yeh im stealth drying by putting in brown bags with the window open, and also storing in jars with silica food gel

I don't know what all this cutting whole and running is about, acting sketchy draws attention. When I go to my spots I set myself up in the bush a good distance off from my grow and keep an eye on it for an hour or two just to make sure no one is waiting. Once I'm sure I'm alone I casually stroll into my site and start harvesting. Like shroomy said, get those colas first. I clip off buds and colas tossing them into bags, making sure to stop what I'm doing every couple of minutes so i can hold still and listen. This can save your ass, don't get too focused on what you're doing. I triple bag that shit and cram it into my hiking pack, then I walk out of there as calmly as I came in. I've had to toss my bag into some bramble bushes on my way out before, but once again just be patient, wait and watch. What's sitting on your ass and relaxing for a couple of hours on a nice summer day? Bring a book if you need. Remember, they can only bust you if you have the bud on you or if you get caught at the site. I go out at dawn when the least amount of people are active, flashlights at night just draw attention.

Just remember to play it cool and if you have to talk to anyone play it dumb. I can get stupid real quick if i need to.

I forgot to mention, wear gloves when harvesting. Wouldn't it suck to almost escape just to get busted for only having resin fingers?

As far as drying outside I saw a picture in one of Jorge Cervais's book where they wrap the whole plants up in news paper with a few holes in it... I'm sure I also spelled his last name wrong.

Great advice mrs P, but what about the drying process? Pretty sure my neighbors will catch on if my apt reeks of fresh bud

That's Mr piggy, you can look up my skirt if you need.
Do you have/know how to diy a carbon filter? Make one like this and just have it draw air through a wardrobe box. Stack layers of window screens on bricks or what have you and lay the bud out on them to dry.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=2156460&postcount=28

If you want to grow pot it helps to get handy quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol sorry Mr. Piggy, I use a smarthphone with a tiny screen. Il have to read into carbon filters when harvest arrives

Do your reading and research well before your harvest arrives. Rushing things can create a calamity chain.

Edit: this info provided by an expert in causing their own marijuana related calamity chains.

Back