Indoor Outdoor Photos & Autos

Looking good is an understatement. You are rocking it big time.
Easiest grow ever!

I'm loving Female Seeds so far.

Just hope that the weather gods help me out, 'cos these things are going for the long haul

:spels:--- :hump: :eyebrows: Wow Ribbz, they are ready to stack it up! Very sexy plants mate :d5:
.... CS is a mystery, I'd like @Mr B. from Female Seeds to see her,... she's supposed to be a more compact grower, right? :shrug:nothing like some pheno' fun! My Strawberry Amnesia is about 2m now too, a lean Christmas tree looking a bit silly in that 10gal pot!
Ditto for SB here, she looks almost landrace Sati' in the leaves... I hope she doesn't bloom like one though! :doh: ... yes, at least you have a good back-up plan in the GH - :thumbsup:...that and some sweet-dirty-talkin' should see you through!

BTW, Red Mandarine F1FV aroma, all oranges - :drool:
rm3.jpg

:spels:--- :hump: :eyebrows: Wow Ribbz, they are ready to stack it up! Very sexy plants mate :d5:
.... CS is a mystery, I'd like @Mr B. from Female Seeds to see her,... she's supposed to be a more compact grower, right? :shrug:nothing like some pheno' fun! My Strawberry Amnesia is about 2m now too, a lean Christmas tree looking a bit silly in that 10gal pot!
Ditto for SB here, she looks almost landrace Sati' in the leaves... I hope she doesn't bloom like one though! :doh: ... yes, at least you have a good back-up plan in the GH - :thumbsup:...that and some sweet-dirty-talkin' should see you through!

BTW, Red Mandarine F1FV aroma, all oranges - :drool:View attachment 1228680
CS is no way compact! Bloody thing stands at 2.5 meter now! I really can't believe how much foliage has been produced since repotting. But one thing she is, is fast. Those auto traits are fully on show here, she has raced away from Sexbud, every morning the little bud sites are noticeably bigger.

My oh my, that purple love truncheon! :kiss:

That, is a thing of beauty.

Critical Sour. 2.5 meter tall. Stacking on some buds now, and really doing it quick, flying away every hour from Sexbud, who is looking a little slow, maybe worryingly, but let's see.
IMG_6308.JPG
IMG_6309.JPG
IMG_6311.JPG
IMG_6312.JPG

Sexbud. I hope she speeds up a bit, or she might be an october finish, and that aint gonna be no picnic man, my arse is already twitching at the thought :gassy1:Big fat girthy bird though, all hips and arse. 100%heavy on the Sativa spectrum, lean, long fingers
IMG_6313.JPG

IMG_6314.JPG
IMG_6315.JPG
IMG_6316.JPG

Back