Indoor Outdoor Photos & Autos

Ribbzzy

Trig, why'd you aways call me Dave?
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
At the start of the year @Mr B. from Female Seeds was kind enough to send me some strains that would hopefully do it up here at 55° North.
A couple of photos and a couple of Autos. Sexbud and Critical Sour are the photoperiods, and Gelato and Ak47 are the autos. Many thanks Mr.B :headbang: And sorry for the wait

The Photos are up, and at day 14, I've started them in 1/2 liter pots, and repot soon into the final home, a 20 liter fabric pot, light mix, biotabs, some supermix while the tabs break down, and now I'll hit them with the optic foliar stuff that has just arrived

They have the luxury of being in a greenhouse a lot of the time, though I'm trying to get them out as much as the weather allows, 55° North, the weather is not guaranteed.

These will be my first photoperiods outdoor for many years,, Jesus, this is how I started, growing Dutch Passion Photos in trees, 6 inch nails in the tree as a ladder, 10 liter pots with camo tape on them, nailed into a horizontal branch, humping gallons of water all over the countryside on your back, hoping and praying every visit that some fucker ain't swiped all your hard graft in the night :haha: great times!! :rofl:

I digress

The plants are basically getting all available sunshine, south facing garden, they miss maybe 1/2 hour in the morning as the sun comes up, same in the evening as the sun goes down

Critical Sour
IMG_6169.JPG

Sexbud
IMG_6170.JPG

At the start of the year @Mr B. from Female Seeds was kind enough to send me some strains that would hopefully do it up here at 55° North.
A couple of photos and a couple of Autos. Sexbud and Critical Sour are the photoperiods, and Gelato and Ak47 are the autos. Many thanks Mr.B :headbang: And sorry for the wait

The Photos are up, and at day 14, I've started them in 1/2 liter pots, and repot soon into the final home, a 20 liter fabric pot, light mix, biotabs, some supermix while the tabs break down, and now I'll hit them with the optic foliar stuff that has just arrived

They have the luxury of being in a greenhouse a lot of the time, though I'm trying to get them out as much as the weather allows, 55° North, the weather is not guaranteed.

These will be my first photoperiods outdoor for many years,, Jesus, this is how I started, growing Dutch Passion Photos in trees, 6 inch nails in the tree as a ladder, 10 liter pots with camo tape on them, nailed into a horizontal branch, humping gallons of water all over the countryside on your back, hoping and praying every visit that some fucker ain't swiped all your hard graft in the night :haha: great times!! :rofl:

I digress

The plants are basically getting all available sunshine, south facing garden, they miss maybe 1/2 hour in the morning as the sun comes up, same in the evening as the sun goes down

Critical Sour
View attachment 1199661
Sexbud
View attachment 1199662
goodluck hope you a get a good year im in for the show :pop:

54.8N here. I nearly gave up on the outdoor thing up here, but you never know. I have a couple SIPs started now that will go outside into a "greenhouse" (more like a walk in cold frame open at one end, but it has a roof, and only one end is open to the breeze). When I used the same space with just a roof last summer, I was plagued by slugs, fungus knats, and later, mould. I will deal with the slugs and knats this time around, but I have yet to figure out the mould problem. It is just too bloody wet and cold in the late summer here sometimes. As you will know well. :)

Good luck with the grow. Your early growing experience gave me a nice morning smile, thanks. Your current grow should be just a bit easier in the watering department. :mrgreen::pighug:

Cheers mukka :cheers:

Are you not going for anything outdoor this year, I've seen you have plants outside before, am I correct?
i had a small go at a white widow but it got attacked by the slugs then lost it too mold but it gave me enough experience to know i could pull it off with a few changes wasn't a bad first go nice frosty plant but where i live is not ideal for growing outdoors without alot of prep work i had no time this year with all the travel restrictions maybe il try again next year with some DP blueberry untill then i get my fix through journal like this
:pass:

I digress

:cooldance::woohoo::cooldance: Hazzah! The time has come mate to belly up to the OD bar - :d5: Given what I've seen in the auto's outside, them the GH, I think you'll have matters well in hand!
CS I've not seen any grows of yet, so this will be a treat, ditto for SexBud... I'm surprised Mr.B or Gennaro didn't offer up OD Grapefruit or Purple Maroc as well! I think Skunk Special would finish for you too, mine did very well and was plenty speedy... Maybe next year!
SB aroma could be something very special Ribbz, I hope you get the apricot pheno' I did, it was uncanny how close it was to fresh fruit...
I think CS has more "auto" in her than any of the other photo' crosses they offer,... 1/30 may actually auto? :eyebrows:
We'll see how Mimosa Champagne does for me here, perhaps by next season enough feedback will have come in to tell if she's a viable candidate for you too...

...tree top growing, what a venture! :rofl:.... I can admire that kind of determination....

I've dropped one of each Auto now too, 1 AK47 and 1 Auto Gelato, the photos really need potting on, a job on the 'to do list'
IMG_6185.JPG
IMG_6186.JPG

:cooldance::woohoo::cooldance: Hazzah! The time has come mate to belly up to the OD bar - :d5: Given what I've seen in the auto's outside, them the GH, I think you'll have matters well in hand!
CS I've not seen any grows of yet, so this will be a treat, ditto for SexBud... I'm surprised Mr.B or Gennaro didn't offer up OD Grapefruit or Purple Maroc as well! I think Skunk Special would finish for you too, mine did very well and was plenty speedy... Maybe next year!
SB aroma could be something very special Ribbz, I hope you get the apricot pheno' I did, it was uncanny how close it was to fresh fruit...
I think CS has more "auto" in her than any of the other photo' crosses they offer,... 1/30 may actually auto? :eyebrows:
We'll see how Mimosa Champagne does for me here, perhaps by next season enough feedback will have come in to tell if she's a viable candidate for you too...

...tree top growing, what a venture! :rofl:.... I can admire that kind of determination....
I had a long dialogue with @Mr B. from Female Seeds I told him the location, what the weather can be like up here, and he came up with these. He did actually put up the Purple Maroc, and the Grapefruit, but it was whittled down to CS and SB. I can't wait to see what happens

I've just started an AK47 and Gelato autos too, they are gonna be outdoor, in the currant bun too. :toke:

:headbang: I see how it is now, Ribbz be rollin' with the phat Females :pimp: :rofl:

...since he tends to answer you, and maybe he mentioned something about this, has there been some feedback about Mimosa C's mold resistance? I've asked twice at least, but never got that answered,...

:headbang: I see how it is now, Ribbz be rollin' with the phat Females :pimp: :rofl:

...since he tends to answer you, and maybe he mentioned something about this, has there been some feedback about Mimosa C's mold resistance? I've asked twice at least, but never got that answered,...
He was unsure, he couldn't recall any grows where Mimosa has been pitted against a wet enough environment. So untested really, you'll be breaking new ground on that one :eyebrows:

Back