Outdoor Outdoor Mephisto grow

Awesome even though she's throwing a pistil just really want to do these genetic so justice

Here's my SODK at day 31 with 9 more days before vertical growth stopped.
image.jpg

I hope I get that beast of a plant I'll keep my fingers crossed but I know my outdoor conditions aren't as ideal as an indoor grow under a light it's amazing how big these autos can get inside if I get half of that outside I will be happy

I hope I get that beast of a plant I'll keep my fingers crossed but I know my outdoor conditions aren't as ideal as an indoor grow under a light it's amazing how big these autos can get inside if I get half of that outside I will be happy
It will be interesting to see how much bigger it gets in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks for the kind words marg still kinda getting the feel for these autos probably being over paranoid with how sensetive I've heard they are

I've found most of mine quit vertical growth around day 40 give or take a couple days. Flowering beginning right about where you're at now, day 24 or ao. Some earlier some a little later. Like you said though, you're outdoors and I have no experience with outdoor growing. These Mephisto girls do well.

Looking good @autox42 !i've also got an outdoor mephisto run going. dont worry about the pistils, they keep on growing till they're around 40 with a final stretch at the end normally. you'll have a decent amount my friend ;)
good vibes and good karma
Freebz.

Back