Outdoor Outdoor Autosomango

Reaction score
hi all,
im gonna starting this week a 3 F autosomango beans i bought from a spanish vendor,linda seeds
i bought for super cheap and im interested in watch if they are good genetics.
im forced to do all the cycle outdoor,i dont have lights and such,so im germinating in hous,maybe some days near a window but then...go in the great outdoor.
i will use 8 liters pots,biobizz lightmix soil and biogrow and biobloom for nutes.
anyone of the expert members can give me some tricks on the starting phase in the outdoor?
thanks everyone!!

hi all,
im gonna starting this week a 3 F autosomango beans i bought from a spanish vendor,linda seeds
im forced to do all the cycle outdoor,i dont have lights and such,so im germinating in hous,maybe some days near a window but then...go in the great outdoor.
i will use 8 liters pots,biobizz lightmix soil and biogrow and biobloom for nutes.
anyone of the expert members can give me some tricks on the starting phase in the outdoor?
thanks everyone!!
@pop22 has a whole thread on Linda seeds and from what I can tell they have been really good.

I've sent potted canna outdoors many times. Water them well before setting out side. Other than that they should be fine.

hi all,
thanks everyone!!

what do you mean bro?
sorry english is not my first language

This is the little plastic vial with the 6 autosomango i bought

Handwritten and hopefully good

Attachments

• IMG_20200618_232803.jpg
    IMG_20200618_232803.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 43
just received all the supplies
im gonna put the seeds this night in the water, personally i haven't ever used that towel method, o always put the seeds in water, wait them to be cracked and plant in soil. hope it works also this year

just received all the supplies
im gonna put the seeds this night in the water, personally i haven't ever used that towel method, o always put the seeds in water, wait them to be cracked and plant in soil. hope it works also this year
Cool , i do the same soak over night then tap seed to see if it drops to bottom of glass then plant directly into the soil, wait, sometimes takes a little bit, maybe I didnt give them long enough in the water, but yet to loose a seed that way

Back