Outdoor Outdoor auto strains, Northern Spain, Catalonia

Reaction score
Hi Guys/Girls

I'm looking to go over to northern spain for the summer and hoping to get some auto's going

Anyone grown there before? if so what strains did you grow & where they any good?

I done some think different over there last year but wasn't overly impressed.

Look forward to any info that might help ;-)

I'm far from Spain but if I were there I'd try the AutoCBG by Cannabiogen. It's a Thai and Pakistan Chitral Kush autoflowering cross, should be very good for outdoors.
Or try La Buena Hierba(great for outdoors) but they are not feminized seeds.

Cheers Balarama for the info, I will give both strains a try as im up for trying anything this year, I want to do the auto's as I tried outdoors in the UK last year with photoperiod even some early finishing strains but not a lot of luck due to mold! so one step ahead this year & I'm off to Spain for the summer ;-) Cheers for the strain advice

Check out Mephisto Genetics, they're established in Spain and do runs outdoors.
Thanks for that I've just checked them out & have liked them on fb so I should get notifications now of any new pic's etc they do. I have now purchased 100x auto northern lights seeds so hopefully that will get me going. these worked well in the uk last year so hoping they will be just as good in spain. cant wait now ;-)

Reactions: HMR
Thanks for that I've just checked them out & have liked them on fb so I should get notifications now of any new pic's etc they do. I have now purchased 100x auto northern lights seeds so hopefully that will get me going. these worked well in the uk last year so hoping they will be just as good in spain. cant wait now ;-)
WOW is all I can say to 100 Auto NL's lmao. I'm personally looking forward to seeing a journal from you on those ;) :D

:biggrin: I wont be doing all 100 in one go probably 25 at a time and then start the next 25 two weeks later & so on so eventually I will be harvesting 25 every two weeks if everything goes to plan. I've never done a journal before but I will have a go. just hoping the NL's do well in Spain as these are all I've got. :thumbsup:

Back