You've got some real beauties there!

So guys a few non entry plants doing fantastic!! All started to flower the peyote criticals were my two smallest plants not even a week ago and now they are almost double the badazz kush and Mama mia's size it's crazy! N lots of purple going on on all of em!!
First pic is the badazz kush,2nd pic mama Mia, 3rd pic is peyote#1 and 4 the is peyote critical#2 and last pic is if the bunch ....well happy growing y'all hope the buds are starting to appear!!

Well......... I did it

I just chopped the Mataro Blue in the greenhose
damn I hated doing that! But she still hadn't flower and my autos will be done by Oct 1st or so she had to go, at least now she's not blocking light to the autos.
The base of the stalk was the biggest of any plant I've grown almost as big around as a soup can. Some branches were bigger than some plants I've grown!

Haven't taken a stump pic yet will later.

Say goodbye!

View attachment 942568
good bye big beautiful amazon!

Well......... I did it

I just chopped the Mataro Blue in the greenhose
damn I hated doing that! But she still hadn't flower and my autos will be done by Oct 1st or so she had to go, at least now she's not blocking light to the autos.
The base of the stalk was the biggest of any plant I've grown almost as big around as a soup can. Some branches were bigger than some plants I've grown!

Haven't taken a stump pic yet will later.

Say goodbye!

View attachment 942568
dang, she was hogging a lot of light!
So guys a few non entry plants doing fantastic!! All started to flower the peyote criticals were my two smallest plants not even a week ago and now they are almost double the badazz kush and Mama mia's size it's crazy! N lots of purple going on on all of em!!
First pic is the badazz kush,2nd pic mama Mia, 3rd pic is peyote#1 and 4 the is peyote critical#2 and last pic is if the bunch ....well happy growing y'all hope the buds are starting to appear!!
no problems here!:greenthumb:, and good to see your foot, every grow needs:smoking: a toe pic
:pass:

So guys here's my two Vimeo vidios for y'all hope u enjoy I'll have some good plant pics hopefully tomorrow this should get u by till then

cool vid Mark!, outside with the girls, entries looking good!
Well something happened and the first part of the video didn't make it on here so here it is sorry bout that yall

part 1 even better than part2
Update time!

I've been slammed the past couple of months, like @912GreenSkell.....I've got a bunch of things going in the garden along with other jobs, I've been all work and little play.

Blue/AK-47's are trucking along, and early flower. I'll need to get these into October if I want some decent gear.

View attachment 942879
looking quite excellent Capt!
Here’s my update peeps.. battle plants...
948de84b269ee688287066f4e2cc6fa6.jpg

^ Total Paralysis

bb66c01fc5db7387e14dd291b112ce25.jpg

^ Big Kush, she hasn’t shaped up too well after being eaten by the deer.
emoji849.png

2320f39951a68dc984509791928ed577.jpg

^ Pineapple Chunk clone, doing alright.

There’s a minor problem at the guerrilla plot, all the nettles and other weeds that usually hide the ganja have totally died in the dry spell so if anyone looks through the trees.. it’s game over. Hopefully they won’t tho.

6047b5274b4cb8839e6a88720f70860f.jpg
098d5ec79fc14ed86731c884fd9c7c7e.jpg

The only ones showing sex so far are the Big Kush, the others have started the stretch but that’s it.

Cheers weed loverz...
emoji1365.png
wow!, whata come back, big time invisibility:karmacloud::bump:
chanting.....inda jars!............
Yes it is. I got up at 4 AM in the desert yesterday so I could go kick sagebrush and juniper for a few hours hunting bunnies and Jackrabbits (Hares), then I drove up a mountain to 4000' to pick a gallon of huckleberries. After that it was back down the mountain to make buttermilk fried bunny rabbit and huckleberry compote ice cream. I fell into bed about 11 or so and slept the well earned sleep of the busy.
what we talk n!, homesteading life style
style n bro!
Yeah, my poop has been purple for two weeks. Tis berry season.
biggest blueberry harvest ever up here, don't even have to leave camp, every direction lots, freezer filling with berries and salmon fillets!

Well fellow grow bros here's a none comp pic of my afgani male that I'm collecting pollen from .....put bags on her till I get off work then I'll collect my pollen n it's off to the fire pit for what's left of him!! Then the fun part deciding what I wanna cross n then the best part diggin through generations of phenos to find that perfect plant!!!
grower's passion
Entry plant... Blueberry auto.. zamnesia

Ready in 2weeks
emoji4.png

Last pic is the whole family..
1x Blueberry auto (entry plant)
2x golden lemon haze fem
1x power lemon haze fem
1x ak420 fem
1x royal bluematic autoView attachment 943157View attachment 943158View attachment 943159View attachment 943160View attachment 943161
all good your way!, nice cola on Ms Entry

Back