Girls are really happy & healthy [emoji
fd9ec4889c0a81f48ea0ff2869ea3d52.jpg
2df1c5ee95394c229af6d44a693f29d8.jpg

Boo'sBuds [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/
top pic looks real private
your happy place!

@Waira I have to update my comments on the CBD Haze fro any interested. The plant I chopped today, has exceeded my expectations. I'm going to guess at least 100 grams dry, we'll see, it will be close. Thats more than the next 2 largest plants put together! So some potential is there. Indoors, in a 5 gallon pot fed Megacrop or whatever, it might do this or a little more.

I now have a plethora of Haze CBD bud, so it will be some months before i grow more. I'll post when i do.
nice pull 22!, here's to some pain free oiling :d5::pass::stir:

time for an updfate.
A4 s1
View attachment 931645 View attachment 931646

WS07A6. still refusses to really take of, a bit disappointing. shouldn't have put it in the big pot with competing other plants right away.
View attachment 931647

and the A4xWS07A6. doing much better, eventhough it was started later, but for this one I used my usual method of first putting it in a 12 litre bucket without competition, not in a bigger pot right away. really liking this plant.
View attachment 931648

the WTR is curing and haven't trimmed it yet, so died trimmed budshot will be for another update. have been smoking some of it though, and it's good, also gotten compliments on the taste from people I shared it with.
a garden for body mind and psyche
makes me smile on the inside
as well as the outside

Back