Outdoor Outdoor Auto Flower Project - Need Help Think I Killed The Plants

That soil looks like mud /silt as well. Get the soil draining properly and add Coco coir and perlite or vermiculite to it. I use a local store seed and seedling mix. Those roots need air as much as they do water.
I was reading that it was good to clip off leaves that were not getting sun and towards the bottom of the plant - so I trimmed about 5-6 leaves off each plant. I also added some PH down as I had done 2 weeks prior as the PH levels were always getting towards the 8 ph mark but the PH down usually brought them down to about 6. In that same water mixture, I mixed a few tables spoons of FoxFarms Grow hoping this would help spur further growth of the plants as they had just grown pretty big over the last week or two and wanted to keep that going. I have since then read that trimming plants that are in the flowering stage can be deadly so I am wondering if that is the cause of this horrible death that is taking over the plants... Am I completely screwed on these? I have another 10 little plants that germinated and are just spouting now so I will have a second chance at this but would love to save these current ones.

Assed Monkey 1
Picture Taken 12/16/18 -
About 7 weeks since germination
The flowers/buds are still alive and green at the bottom however have some browning/burn at the tops of them. All of the leaves are looking very burnt. But the main stalks are still very strong looking.
hdmVo02.jpg

Assed Monkey 2 Picture Taken 12/16/18 -
About 7 weeks since germination
The Flowers/Buds are still healthy looking but much of the leaves are droopy and brown looking like they will die.
1ZInUqA.jpg

Golden Glue 1 Picture Taken 12/17/18 -
About 6 weeks since germination
This one has the least amount of damage and I think it was because the pruning was done before the plant really started to bud/flower. I think this one still stands a chance
EdzdxKs.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.

Don’t ph your water until after you add fox farms. I have found it to drop your ph.
This plants looks great before you fertilized. I would just use ph water and try to save what you started growing if it hasn’t already died.

Besides water-logging the medium/soil, with this simply killing, drowning, the roots, I suspect problems with your medium/soil. You have yet to mention what medium/soil you are using.

Your grow will only as good as your pH measurements, if you adjust pH. With your drastic pH adjustments, how are you checking the accuracy of your pH meter, how are you calibrating and storing it? Do you have calibration powders/fluids? Have you a cheap toy pH meter or have you invested in a good meter? Digital meters with self-calibration and replaceable sensors seem to be becoming common and relatively cheap (considering how reliant pH-adjusting growers are on accurate meters).

That is a good reason to consider products, like AN pH Perfect nutes and MegaCrop, which I use without ever measuring, much less adjusting, pH. I have a HANNA HI98100 CHECKER PLUS PH TESTER (actually, have 2, always using 1 as a check on the other), but I haven't even pulled one of these out for at least 2 years.

Back