Outdoor Outdoor 2016 (Balcony)

That's a good guide I used when I started along with this guide. It does seem daunting setting out but just take each stage step by step, tread lightly at first and watch how your girls respond. It's a growing together.

Thanks for your help :D, ive been looking your TD grow and thats a good quality stuff bro! 114 days since seedling and there is. ¿Is @maffro right with the 150 days and 50L for magnums and TD?, ill need to invest more i think :')

Also ¿how many oz u got from that one? (dry buz)

Thanks, TD is a quality grow and smoke, highly recommended. I could have cut that TD much earlier but I wanted to let it go. Good luck with yours

Im gonna update this meanwhile i still planning the grow, actually the plan is:

When

Following AEMET the best time for grow autoflowerings on my city is between June and August/September due the minimun temperature and the light hours, so i will start on June.

Strains

- Think Different Dutch Passion (AK420 hybrid).

Soilmix
(30L)
<- Should i change this for 50L? ¿Is rly an AF gonna take advantage of that size?

- 50% Coco (Canna, Biobizz, TopCrop) Using bags not slabs or bricks.
- 30% Light Soil (Canna Terra Professional +) Premixed with a bit hummus in factory, with a 30% base ill think has enough feed for a week.
- 20% Small Perlite, Prewashed and perlite dust removed before use.

also gonna add

- Neem Flour (Trabe ProNeem) For prevention.
- Trichoderma (TopCrop Microvita) For the soil life.
- Arlite at the bottom of the pot for drainage.

Feeding

I dont have a digital PH or EC tester so i will use the basic quit (chemical reaction) and set it to 6.0 during all the life cycle. Also i dont have PH- so i will use orange juice for it. The base PH of my water is 7.8. Im not gonna touch the EC (Basically cuz i dont know a shit about it xD).

The products i will use are the following:

Growing Base Fert: Fish-Mix (Biobizz)
Bloom Base Fert: Bio-Bloom (Biobizz)
Root Stimulator: Root-Juice (Biobizz)
Grow Stimulator: Alg-a-mic (Biobizz)
Bloom Stimulator: Top-Max (Biobizz) <- Im also thinking to switch this to Delta9 but im not sure.
Vitamins: SuperVit (Hesi)

Germination

Following the moon calendar of 2016 ill start germinating the seeds between 6-7th day of June with the New Moon.

For germination i will prehydrate it on water for 24h, gonna use 1/10 hydrogen peroxide for soften the seed and clean it of any shitty thing (10ml hp / 100ml water). Then i will place it directly in the final pot before the seedling breaks his house for a faster start. Also gonna sprink some vermiculite on the top of the soil for mantain the humidity better.

I will update this more, now i have to work on the feeding schedule...

Thank you everyone and have a nice smoke:') :pass:

That 50 litres is for super autos like the flash and stitch ones, 30 litres great for autos outdoors dont worry.

Back