Outdoor Outdoor 2016 (Balcony)

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im actually planning my Organic AF balcony and i rly aprecciate if you masters of AF growing could solve me some doubts i have. (Sorry for bad English)

First at all ive done some auto grows but i still beign a noob in every kind of marihuana growing... The AF's ive grown are x1 BlueCheese (Unknown) and x5 Royal Critical (Royal Queen), the first one lost cuz i dont clean roots at the end and cant even smoke it, the second one was "Ok" but not good taste at all and same for high level. So, ive been reading tons of forums, posts, books etc and i have a "decent" theory base but i lack in practice.

Straight to the point,

Strains

¿Wich strain should i grow? Im looking for a decent yield and this is what ive found:

-Magnum (Buddha seeds)
-Think Different (Dutch Passion)
-Auto Ultimate (Dutch Passion)

(If u can tell me more "superautos" ill thank you)

¿How many oz can i get from 3-5 plants of this kind? Im looking for at least 80g of each one, beign realistic i dont expect 300g like some people say.

Soilmix

Im also going to make my own Soilmix but i have the doubt in wich one is better, cuz i dont want to have lacks of any macro/micro nutrients. These plants gonna be grown in a 30L White Pot

Soil: Canna Terra Prof (light)
Coco: Biobizz Coco
Perlite

The mix will be:

Soil 50% 15L
Coco 30% 9L
Perlite 20% 6L

or

Coco 50% 15L
Soil 30% 9L
Perlite 20% 6L

Using logic i suppose the second one is better cuz more Coco = more oxygen for the roots and they can grow faster and more efficiently but im also scared about lack of calcium or something like that.

Im also gonna add to the mix some thrichoderma and neem for prevent.

Products

Im gonna use Biobizz for this growing:

Fish-Mix (Grow fert)
Bio-Bloom (Bloom fert)

Root-Juice (Root Stim)
Alg-a-mic (Grow Stim)
Top-Max (Bloom Stim) - Im not sure about this one cuz ive read Delta9 is also organic and it perf better

SuperVit Hesi (Vitamins)

¿How i have to fert my AF's? ive read so many people gives a half of the dose and many others dont do it..

Thank you for your help and have a nice smoke

Last edited:
That all looks good and as far as ferts go, start at 1/4 strength, see how your girls enjoy it, and then gradually build up to push it hard. Good luck

Use first root juice until the second week, and then use 1ml of fish mix x lt. Until week four, next use biobloom and finally topmax

Have you ever looked at some of the organic soil recipes? Its not as complicated as it sounds. Even adding some compost and all propose organic nuts and letting it cook for 30 days will grow some good stuff. I like to let the plant be in control of her own food. Good luck with your balcony grow!!!!

What direction does your balcony face ? If it gets ten hours plus of direct sunshine you should get 50 grams maybe 80 grams is too optermistic for your first go. Remember the indoor grows get 20 hours perfect light each day.
super autos are bigger and have a longer life cycle 150 days, youd need 50 litre pots id say. The rest of your stuff looks great so good luck with the adventure, lookin forward to the log.

What direction does your balcony face ? If it gets ten hours plus of direct sunshine you should get 50 grams maybe 80 grams is too optermistic for your first go. Remember the indoor grows get 20 hours perfect light each day.
super autos are bigger and have a longer life cycle 150 days, youd need 50 litre pots id say. The rest of your stuff looks great so good luck with the adventure, lookin forward to the log.

~10 Hours of direct sun, ¿50 litres? Isnt it too much?, i planned about growing on 30L cuz buddha seeds official page recommends it for magnums.. Should i change the pots?

Also ¿what things can i do for get more yield?

That all looks good and as far as ferts go, start at 1/4 strength, see how your girls enjoy it, and then gradually build up to push it hard. Good luck

biobizz-feeding-schedule.png

This schedule applies grow fert and stimulator on bloom phase, ¿does it change for AF marihuana? This is a bit confusing..

~10 Hours of direct sun, ¿50 litres? Isnt it too much?, i planned about growing on 30L cuz buddha seeds official page recommends it for magnums.. Should i change the pots?

Also ¿what things can i do for get more yield?

I grow indoors in 10litre airpots, outdoors I'd be very happy with a 30ltr pot, could get massive.

I plant seed to soil. I water with rhyzotonic only for approx. 2 weeks, then I stop rhyzo and start my fish mix, when I see sexing I start bud ignitor, then bio bloom, then top max. When I'm well into flowering I like a week or so PK 13/14 to swell. The longer you can cleanse with just water at end you will notice it in smoke. It's all flexible, you look like you're setting off in the right direction. All Power to you

Back