Lighting Organic No till 2x Telos 0008

22.10.17 watered them with 40l of water and 2 handfuls of kelp meal plus 3 tbsp of Epsom salts .
The stretch has stopped now.
Seeing some leaves yellowing on the bottom of the plants, nothing major.

Green Crack:
IMG_8777.JPG

IMG_8772.JPG
IMG_8770.JPG
IMG_8786.JPG

23.10.17 WEEK 5 FLOWERING START

26.10.17 10l of plain water between 3 of them, the top of the soil seems to be a bit dry, so i though may be i need to start watering slightly more often as once a week feels not enough.

28.10.17 watered with worm casting tea, this time i made 3 handfuls of worm casting in a sock, with molasses, brewed it for 24 hours in 10l bucket, teaspoon of mycorrhizal, mix it all with 65l of water.
As its no till and pots are massive, im still looking for perfect watering schedules, and feel 65 l was a bot to much.
Also i put some worm casting in a plastic container, sprayed it with water and added some oats on top.
Put it heated propagator and left for few days....

Before:
IMG_8782.JPG

And after:
IMG_8808.JPG

And here is week flowering done:

Green crack:

IMG_8828.JPG
IMG_8833.JPG
IMG_8836.JPG

Looking really sweet!

I would like to see you grow Mephisto's Hubba Bubba Smelliscope a big plant and really sweet and tasty.

I would recommend DP Glueberry OG amazing terpene profile!

DP Think Different/ seed stockers AK420 Old school AK genetics. An Autoflower Classic a powerful trich encrusted Sativa dominant Auto.

All of the above have the potential to yield really well and are some of my favourite herbs. Hope the end of your grow goes well,and good luck with your Auto adventures.

Back