Indoor Operation Dutch Passion. Growing Automazar.

Day 20

I still don't understand what ponytailing will do for me. However, I started it yesterday for 4 hrs. Since I have to go away for 36 hrs soon, I have this programme, starting yesterday: Ponytailing in hrs - 4, 7, 9, 12, approx 36. So today 7 hrs treatment.

Day 25 and 24

Automazar is growing well. They are approx 15 cm on days 25 for no. 1 & 2 and day 24 for no. 3. The led light do them well.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 51
Looking good bro have you noticed any changes to the plants structure since u started pony tailing

Looking good bro have you noticed any changes to the plants structure since u started pony tailing
No, not yet. I have done it 4 times. I will soon compare the 3 plants. If I can see a difference, I will ponytail full time.

Cool will be nice to see some more pics
Any news on what leds you got did u get the marshydro ?

Cool will be nice to see some more pics
Any news on what leds you got did u get the marshydro ?
The Mars 48 Reflector arrived today. There will be pics in the next update.
I am wainting for a used Excelvan pg02 also. The Mars 48 alone is not enough, so the pg02 will complement it.

Days 31 and 30

Three snap shots from today.
Automazar plants are growing like...weed...?

I think they respond to ponytailing. At least they are very bushy. Their future look(does "look" here relate to the singular "future" or the plural "their"; looks or look?) great.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Considering a scrog net for these virgins.
But...if the plants are trapped in a net, I can't take them out for inspection.
I have great success with supercropping and LST on the White Widows. It should give a nice yield.

What about scrog? Is it better than the work I do on my Widows?

Automazar 1 & 2 and Day 34 for No. 3.

We have a FLOWER on Number 1! It has developed during the night. Thus she is named Night Queen.

Automazars are supposed to grow into monsters. Surprisingly eary to see a flower. Night Queen is just 23 cm high. My White Widows have preflower only, after more than 90 day.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back