Oh no. I hope it's not what I think.

EnduringCurse

The Joint Operation
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Do I have a herm?
IMG_20220705_210700432_HDR~2.jpg

That's a relief. Thanks for the quick response.
No problem man thats what we are here for. I did the same thing not on this site but to a buddy and seen it one here a few times. If its got a hair coming out of it your good man. Take a pic of the whole plant I wanna see her.

Thank you. Super excited for a first harvest. I had noticed the calyxes because I had to string her up a bit as the branches really started feeling the weight of those buds the last few days.

Thank you. Super excited for a first harvest. I had noticed the calyxes because I had to string her up a bit as the branches really started feeling the weight of those buds the last few days.
Hell yeah bro thats what we are after. First grow for you? Impressive very impressive. The calyxes swelling like that is exactly what you want. Builds the fat dense buds. You got a scope to check the triches?

I
Hell yeah bro thats what we are after. First grow for you? Impressive very impressive. The calyxes swelling like that is exactly what you want. Builds the fat dense buds. You got a scope to check the triches?

Indeed it is my 1st grow. Also have a Samsquanch OG from Mephisto in the same tent. I do have a jewelers loupe.
I'd say Blueberry is a week or two behind that one

Back