Dinafem OGKush,KushnCheese,BlueCheese!

Looking great bro ure blue cheese looks just like how mines was it gave me 244gram dry here's a link

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/bailey-got-the-dinafem-blues.53994/

Done the kush n cheese also if I mind right when I grew it you did too I can see why it's a scally420 favorite

Thanks for dropping in brother @Bailey :pass:

@scally420 Looking on track for another successful AutoDinafem harvest :pass:

Nice growth over the last week. With our OG kush and kush n cheese well into bloom with Blue Cheese not far behind :pass:

As expected looking on point :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Thanks for dropping in brother @Bailey :pass:

@scally420 Looking on track for another successful AutoDinafem harvest :pass:

Nice growth over the last week. With our OG kush and kush n cheese well into bloom with Blue Cheese not far behind :pass:

As expected looking on point :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
Dinafem genetics never fail to produce always chunky buds :worship:

OG Kush day#56.
IMG_20190203_092647_455.jpg

Nice big fat buds being formed now mate and that crystal coverage is out of control :pass:

Blue cheese still look to be staying quite squat and should be starting to bloom any day now :thumbsup:

That kush n cheese is one big lady mate. What the height on her? Got to be over 1-1.3m?

Looking as expected in here :pass:

Bang on track :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Even the leaf stems are covered in frost on the OG Kush,the BlueCheese is opening up and looking good but I had to kill the Kush n cheese sadly, it was out of control over 7ft and still growing even the side branches were touching the top of the tent and blocking half the light so for the good of my other plants she had to go!

Back