Dinafem OG Kush DWC organic

Excited for this one!! I really want to get into DWC myself, but it hasn't worked out for me yet. This will be a great reference for me and learing experience! Subbed up

I put them into the reservoir yesterday, and the roots doubled or more. This may out do my chemical grows. Earth Juice is known to be incredible.
P1000141.JPG

Now they are in the system they are going to explode :thumbsup: I'll definitely be keeping a eye onthis one as usually dwc x auto = crazy results :thumbsup:

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

Well the early success on DWC fully organic, did not last. I started having issues with my ph climbing too high. Citric acid and distilled vinegar were not strong enough to control the climb. I think lactic acid can do it, and still remain organic. I had a bad outbreak of brown mold bacteria. The grow is still going. I just had to switch back to a chemical grow.
I will be using MHP masterblend and Koolbloom boosters by General Hydroponics. I have full reviews of MHP and Koolbloom on Potpros. in the fertilizer section.

The OG took the damage from the brown mold like a champ. The lankier one is growing two inches a day now, the other pheno is getting fat. I am pleased with how these have rebounded.

The OG took the damage from the brown mold like a champ. The lankier one is growing two inches a day now, the other pheno is getting fat. I am pleased with how these have rebounded.

They have bounce back great mate nice job!

You will find certain phenotypes of kush strains are very resilient to issues like this and bounce back very fast :thumbsup:

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

Back