Auto Jedi Kush harvested day 95.
The Overgrow girl was significantly larger than control.. I'll get some bud pics once dried...

Yea after using overgrow on many of my plants they are much bigger and weigh more.. Overgrow is amazing!!

@opticfoliar Thank you for the chance to test your product it is A great product!! I tried to find the weak points of over grow but they are not any.. It wins in every way in my grow room..
thanks again!!!
eimages.jpg

last spray for my mystery soil maidens and ph'd water only until the finish line! (all ladies were sprayed from week 1)

has been very hot here for the last few months and the girls are suffering some heat stroke :(

new pistils keep appearing and ones gone all foxy so i have ditched the 600w hps for a 110w T5 until the end, god help me with the next round, i will be using 860w cmh...

WP_20170320_22_07_04_Rich.jpg

WP_20170320_22_06_56_Rich.jpg

WP_20170320_22_06_47_Rich.jpg

WP_20170320_22_06_41_Rich.jpg

WP_20170320_22_06_31_Rich.jpg

WP_20170320_22_06_21_Rich.jpg

WP_20170320_22_06_10_Rich.jpg

WP_20170320_22_06_04_Rich.jpg

WP_20170320_22_05_56_Rich.jpg

WP_20170320_22_05_43_Rich.jpg

some final deets when they hit the jars ;)

hope they do ok, im not a soil grower (or very good trainer)

f6

Noob question, are foxtails a bad thing for real? Is it just a matter of asthetics, undesirable?

i have had all sorts of foxy over the years, usually heat stress but can be strain related, usually sativa dom

problem is they not bulking, they stack on top and eventually form spires, i had some arm sized buds with a fist and full crown of rasta like foxtails, looked mad, but overall the thing was a bit cooked, maybe less resin, less potency and kinda never finished, was a photo tho.

a few articles around, some fox is ok, some not so, im not a fan.

to much heat, which i know a few of the girls are suffering can effect potency and over the last year my autos have finished before i realised so i dont want them to go to far

f6

:headbang: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :headbang: --- awesome results and feedback guys! :d5: ...I have been remiss here- :baghead: :haha: ....time for some catch-up here later!

>> Sanguine mate :smoking: -- yes OG is a ready-to-spray product that has all 4 main products in it-- Transport, Watts, Rev and ATAK.... Transport is the key! it's the product that allows temporary penetration through the cuticle layer right into the leave's tissues; this is one reason why you don't have to spray the undersides, where most of the stomata are, nor is there need for a wetting agent... I highly recommend getting Transport alone for use with other goodies, especially something like a micronutrient supplement! Check out the little thread demo I have here on doing just this... This combo fixed a several weeks persistent Fe-Zn defc. I could NOT get ahead of; older growth recovered, but new leaves emerged suffering defc.; after a couple sprays in less than a week :poof:--gone! :greenthumb:
...try it out my friend, you won't be disappointed!

>> Sir Douglas :drool:-- woooow, that is a seriously crusty-frosty nugg, one of the best I've seen in a while no exaggeration! It looks like you rolled it in turbinado sugar! ...THAT is going in next month's NOM :woohoo1:.... who's the breeder? :eyebrows: Ima hafta slap you proper for that! :crying: :slap:

Last edited:
Back