Mephisto Genetics Official Artisanal Automatics Introduction and 2016 Descriptions!

Say what?!? The man, the myth, the legend himself @gbd approached me before the Illuminautos dropped to grow/photo an Artisanal. Well we all know how AWESOME Mitch and the Boys are @mephisto. They hooked it up, these just showed up this afternoon!! Started a grow show the other day with Illiminautos started germinating a Skywalker and white walker earlier.

Thank you so much again for the opportunity Mitch. I will do my best to let the genetics shine!!

20160310_045355.jpg

20160309_221932.jpg

White Walker seed is huge. :drool:

Last edited:
Its a Photoperiod but to aint switch the Strains i would choose another Name. Had the same Props with the Scooby Snacks Auto ive Created. There is already a Photoperiod called like that so i had to rename it.

I'm saying how do we know it isn't a worked dna strain like the Skywalker is? Lol. My guess is the same as yours, I'm just playing devils advocate. There is also a whitewalker OG too.

I read that about your strain, we have the real scooby snacks at my dispensary right now. It's tasty.

Naming strains gets crazy. Walters walker? White sky?

Last edited:
Back