Mephisto Genetics Official 2018 Mephisto illuminautos drop thread!

Hey bro,

Yes got 5 of the larger growing strains, orange biscuits, the creme one port and stilton bubbusquanch and the toof I think.

The AVT i took the first couple of branches down tonight, going to get stuck in first thing in the morning.

J

4c0644c1672b070219260cd980d8db29.jpg

33c6aebd0b03000c07f4f85e699dd6a4.jpg

dc39dd69946817612ce104a61001a2ad.jpg
b21599794ae317316b91e6585e045bf8.jpg
whats up bro!
sounds good I went with the forgotten strawberries & the port and bubba look forward to them.
oh yeah!! look at her. Sometimes I think to myself why top or train when you can get long ass fat cola's like this damn she's a stretcher, looks amazing quality work, enjoy.

Wasn’t going to order more seeds but I got bored lol

5 Seed Packs x 5 Strains Mix 'n' Match

Sweet 'n' Sour

Bubbasquanch

Port and Stilton

Deez Nuggs

Jammy Dodgers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little (actually exceptionally) sad that I missed out on those Orange Biscuits, and that by the time I got up this morning 10 strain bundles were completely sold out (You guys are savages!!! :crying:)
But I AM so stoked with my booty for the day.
aauhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

I can not wait to get these bad bears poppinnnn!
Huge shout out to Brad, Mitch and all of the boys. This promo has gone off without a hitch. Excellent work.

Last edited:
A little (actually exceptionally) sad that I missed out on those Orange Biscuits, and that by the time I got up this morning 10 strain bundles were completely sold out (You guys are savages!!! :crying:)
But I AM so stoked with my booty for the day.
View attachment 949188

I can not wait to get these bad bears poppinnnn!
Huge shout out to Brad, Mitch and all of the boys. This promo has gone off without a hitch. Excellent work.
Yup. Same here...good taste btw. I just couldn't pass up [HASHTAG]#38[/HASHTAG] the possible frost-beast!

meph.png

Yup. Same here...good taste btw. I just couldn't pass up [HASHTAG]#38[/HASHTAG] the possible frost-beast!

View attachment 949190
Heck yeah man! I actually grew out a few of those original Samsquanch x HBSS F1 testers out earlier this year. You're in for one heck of a tasty treat!

You missed out on Deez nuggs, sorry to hear that. Wasnt gonna get it and last night I saw pic of it and was like ok gotta get that!
I guess that’s life lol. I have a feeling the best will be back. I guess I’ll have to settle for those. I few went out of stock last time then came back in stock so fingers crossed I find a chest with some gold coins soon. Lol. I’ll have to settle for the grape walker Kush drop lol I’m also saving a little room in the bean bank for the cbd strains I’d love to try.

Back