Indoor Oasis Genetics - Gypsy Widow Indoor

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Trainwreck, Random Fruity AF Bagseed, White Russian
Pretty much going to copy paste my post from my introduction. I splurged on just about everything I'm doing at the moment in the tent. If you got any more questions just let me know :)

Long time lurker, first time autoflower grower. It's finally time. 5th grow but first time with auto's and loving every second.

So I've recently come to really enjoy autoflowers. After doing a bit of looking around online I came upon this site, seems only appropriate to share my passion with you all since you all enjoy growing so much as well. After switching to indoor growing, the ease of autoflowers filling in my time between photoperiods really appealed to me and here I am lol. I am currently running a 5x5 with a 1000w HPS for my autoflower tent, but while they're in veg I use 2 600w Philizon LED lights. I like the tight node spacing LED's provide during veg, but the huge BOOM that HPS provides to photoperiods. Seems to be doing the same for autos :)

Here's some pics of my 6 current auto girls, on day 15 of flower. I think they may have mixed on of the seeds up with a photoperiod (topright) It still seems to be in veg, or I just got lucky and got a photoperiod phenotype of it. We'll see, I don't think they're much farther then F2 on this strain judging on the mutations, Oasis is super new from what I understand, why else would they sell 2-4-1 seeds on truenorth haha.

They are Gypsy Widow by Oasis Genetics, purchased through Truenorthseedbank.

Which are a cross between White Widow and Lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG].

Using 60% HP Promix, 30% Coco, about half inch layer of perlite on bottom to make the runoff is a bit easier to happen, as I like to only get about 5-10% runoff in this medium it's like hydroponic soil is the best way I can describe it hahaha. 5 gallon plastic pots (20 litres) with extra holes cut in bottom for drainage.

Decided to try the Reefertilizer nutrient package, as it's dirt cheap compared to a lot of nutrient lines , the commercial is hillarious and it's been performing really well at 1/2 the recommended lowest dosage for autos, and full or a bit more for photoperiods. ph'D to 6.0-6.2 normally as it's kind of a mix between hydroponic and soil medium. HP Promix also allows for frequent feedings I like to feed often if they can handle it haha.

I've gotten around 3-4 phenotypes with this batch of 6. Pretty unsurprising to me though, because again, seems like a new company. The largest one topped itself at the third node, and it absolutely exploded outwards and upwards afterwards. After topping itself, I thought it was gonna be the runt of the litter but look at it now lol. It was reaching almost 40 inches tall in some points. Super duper heavy sativa phenotype on that one, you can just tell by seeing the thinner longer nugs compared to the others. I gave it a good bendjob to make the tallest branches match the rest of the canopy. This one is also absolutely destroying nutes and water, literally accepting nutes on every feed since veg.

The other that mutated on it's own was a split into 4 main branches at the top, and when it decided to start flowering it was right after the self-topping, so now I have 2 budsites at the top of each of those branches, kinda neat looking but I know they're gonna fight each other for supremacy haha. This one is also leaning heavy towards the sativa side. This one got slightly burnt at a full dose of the reefertilizer, but hey you have to learn somehow right? lol.

The other ones have dedicated as much of their power to the side branching as their main branches, after I topped at the 5th node and then gave them a good 90 degree LST job after both new branches sprouted a good 2 inches or so. Those are the most uniform ones in the pictures.

You can tell quite clearly the bottom right and bottom middle are getting more indica looking nugs, akin to the lowryder in it's genepool, although it has lots of it's sativa leaves showing. Only time is gonna tell!

Thanks a lot for accepting me into the community, and really looking forward to sharing my grows with you all. Happy growing. Take care.

These ladies are on day 15 of flower, definitely going to be finishing at different times but hey it's all good :)

Attachments

• feb28-1.jpg
    feb28-1.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 293
  • feb28-2.jpg
    feb28-2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 299
  • Feb28-3.jpg
    Feb28-3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 299
  • feb28-4.jpg
    feb28-4.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 278
  • Feb28-5.jpg
    Feb28-5.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 273
  • feb28-6.jpg
    feb28-6.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 272
  • feb28-8.jpg
    feb28-8.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 280
  • feb28-7.jpg
    feb28-7.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 341
  • feb28-9.jpg
    feb28-9.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 321
Haha thanks guys. They were kind of tricky and intimidating at first when it came to wanting to top and LST, but I said screw it and went along with it anyways after the one topped itself at the third node and became such a monster.

Loving the way that tent is smelling too btw, it's very candy-esque for a widow which I've only had a couple times in other photoperiod widow genepool strains. Pretty excited :)

Subbed and nice to meet you :toke:
I'm also a long time photo grower but brand new to autos. Everything looks good and I look forward to your progress :smoking:

3 days later, still looking good.

That one has to be a photoperiod, at this point I'm convinced I got a photoperiod phenotype there's no way an auto will veg for 43 days right? That's over half it's life cycle normally?

Forgot to add in the first post that they are on day 43 total now. I will take some prettier pictures when the lights JUST go off today as I'm home for the rest of the day :).

Attachments

• March2-BonsaiBushClose.jpg
    March2-BonsaiBushClose.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 166
  • March2-Double topcola mutatation.jpg
    March2-Double topcola mutatation.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 159
  • March2-Fatnuglady.jpg
    March2-Fatnuglady.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 115
  • March2-LongNugLady.jpg
    March2-LongNugLady.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 152
  • March2-Fatnugladyclose.jpg
    March2-Fatnugladyclose.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 141
  • March2-LongNugLadyClose.jpg
    March2-LongNugLadyClose.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 143
  • March2-Photoperiod.jpg
    March2-Photoperiod.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 154
  • March2-Self-Bonsai'd Bushgirl.jpg
    March2-Self-Bonsai'd Bushgirl.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 141
  • March2-Slight Burned Lady.jpg
    March2-Slight Burned Lady.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 146
Haha thanks guys. They were kind of tricky and intimidating at first when it came to wanting to top and LST, but I said screw it and went along with it anyways after the one topped itself at the third node and became such a monster.

Loving the way that tent is smelling too btw, it's very candy-esque for a widow which I've only had a couple times in other photoperiod widow genepool strains. Pretty excited :)
Lol that's really weird first thing I've read about another self topping plant from oasis which I am also super happy about mine was auto PK I have grown 3 strains from them and I can say they are contenders which canuk and sweet seeds trichs still not on dinafem and mephisto level lol but for the price is great deal
Pic below is organically grown PK auto that topped itself lol
b6d8cfd6dc3c2bd6236670a9e8d76d3c.jpg
ea1ca9ae4c4a3520fd5d2c9de5276a51.jpg

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

Haha nice to meet a fellow Canadian grower :) Sorry we posted near the same time earlier in here so I didn't see it in my previous post.

Lights just went off, I forgot to mention I keep them on a 20 On - 4 Off Schedule, mainly for heat because it's the middle of winter here and pretty chilly nipps outside.

Here's some pictures without the HPS in full blast haha.

The burnt one is growing prettttttty slow compared to the others unfortunately. I gave it a mega flush of 6.2 water today and am hoping for the best. (Ph'd down with squeezed oranges)
43 days old as of today out of the ground. So I'm pretty positive that one is a photoperiod or a super weak genes plant. Just comparing to the other plants, even the burnt one jeez.
The one with the 2 topcolas have actually been sharing space pretty evenly which I'm surprised but happy about, I might try to seperate them with some pipecleaner between the stems if they get big enough.

Loving autos so far, been really great for just getting back into indoor perpetual system and filling the time between my photoperiods. All I had room for at first was a micro grow in a 2x2 tent, so I stuffed 4 bagseeds in there and 3/4 were female lucky enough.
Now since moving, I have a 5x5 tent, 2x4 tent, 2x2 tent, and 4x8 space hahaha. I am only registered for a 2g a day / 12 plant production, so I better make some beasts. Renewal in april though lol.

Attachments

• march2-bonsaibushlength.jpg
    march2-bonsaibushlength.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 148
  • march2-burntnugs.jpg
    march2-burntnugs.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 140
  • march2-burntplantclose.jpg
    march2-burntplantclose.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 134
  • march2-doublecola close.jpg
    march2-doublecola close.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 135
  • march2-fatnugladysizecomparison.jpg
    march2-fatnugladysizecomparison.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 144
  • march2-fatnugladyultraclose.jpg
    march2-fatnugladyultraclose.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 139
  • march2-Lightsoff all 1.jpg
    march2-Lightsoff all 1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 143
  • march2-lightsoff all 2.jpg
    march2-lightsoff all 2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 131
  • march2-toprightclose.jpg
    march2-toprightclose.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 135
Lol that's really weird first thing I've read about another self topping plant from oasis which I am also super happy about mine was auto PK I have grown 3 strains from them and I can say they are contenders which canuk and sweet seeds trichs still not on dinafem and mephisto level lol but for the price is great deal
Pic below is organically grown PK auto that topped itself lol
b6d8cfd6dc3c2bd6236670a9e8d76d3c.jpg
ea1ca9ae4c4a3520fd5d2c9de5276a51.jpg

Hahaha nice to hear that they are pretty decent up there for genetics then. I've heard a mixed bag of reviews about them but after experiencing first hand I can say their Gipsy Widow (Other than the friggin possible photoperiod or super weak ass one). They are smelling amazing for a day 18 into flower. First time with autos so it's been exciting seeing the need for speed they got going on lol.

Haha nice to meet a fellow Canadian grower :) Sorry we posted near the same time earlier in here so I didn't see it in my previous post.

Lights just went off, I forgot to mention I keep them on a 20 On - 4 Off Schedule, mainly for heat because it's the middle of winter here and pretty chilly nipps outside.

Here's some pictures without the HPS in full blast haha.

The burnt one is growing prettttttty slow compared to the others unfortunately. I gave it a mega flush of 6.2 water today and am hoping for the best. (Ph'd down with squeezed oranges)
43 days old as of today out of the ground. So I'm pretty positive that one is a photoperiod or a super weak genes plant. Just comparing to the other plants, even the burnt one jeez.
The one with the 2 topcolas have actually been sharing space pretty evenly which I'm surprised but happy about, I might try to seperate them with some pipecleaner between the stems if they get big enough.

Loving autos so far, been really great for just getting back into indoor perpetual system and filling the time between my photoperiods. All I had room for at first was a micro grow in a 2x2 tent, so I stuffed 4 bagseeds in there and 3/4 were female lucky enough.
Now since moving, I have a 5x5 tent, 2x4 tent, 2x2 tent, and 4x8 space hahaha. I am only registered for a 2g a day / 12 plant production, so I better make some beasts. Renewal in april though lol.
Hey yeah yours plants looking good and I've read about ppl getting photos instead of autos. I've been super lucky mostly grown every canuk strain because they sell singles on true north so I bought em all and all went great except C.R.E.A.M auto was one bud 4 inches long lol I'm also a newb grower started last year all indoor kinda jumped in overnight threw the wallet at it a little bit after I planted a bag seed under a cfl it grew pretty big in lil cup I had fill with soil from outside then started hitting google and kinda just felt like was in over my head with my Shitty cfl and bought few cheap led with best reviews and Cpl 600watt switchable ballast MH /HPS and now I'm hooked spend more time in grow room then with the wife haha actually I think she's jealous I'm like babe look how beautiful my plants are haha. I'm in love with autos because no matter what I do temps swing to much with lights on lights off so I run 24 hrs, no sh*t, shave or showers for my girls. I'd like to get everything digitally setup for RH and temps I got pm on my last run was very defeating spread bad had lil bit this time but this it was just stuff that didn't come out of equipment when bleaching but Ive also read conflicting info on pm one says dry humidity moderate temps other says high humidity low temps lol other then that think organic is best way to go with autos little work for good yields dinafem kush and cheese is best weed I've smoked in few years and I f**ked it up bad too (was still learning ph and all that [emoji23])but a definite staple for me I'm still strain searching got 12 going now 8 auto 4 photos wanna make list of all the smelliest weeds skunks, fuels kushes lol anyways I'll definitely watch out for your grows let me know if that plants switches over for ya maybe give it 24hrs light then back on 20-4 heard story's some need extra little push because rudaralis trait isn't fully stable or something like that lol
1ff52735bd4ae774572f6062fc20c36a.jpg
c966a785e8e61891badf6c06ead4a20a.jpg
3ef94a9f0b09c54de19093894f569439.jpg

Back