This was how I was told to convert ppm to ec. if this is not correct please supply correct way.
ppm=440
440 * 2 / 1000
880 / 1000 = .88 EC
Thanks

It is for a 12 week grow. That is how long I run most all my autos. I feel most people harvest too when they are cutting at 9-10 weeks. A lot of THC builds up in those last couple weeks. I would go 12 weeks with White Widow.

My Mepshistos (Ripleys and AvT) often go 14+ weeks.

I have been very happy with GN FloraNova. I have not tried the Flora series. Recommend you stick with one nutrient line for several grows. If leaf tips are burnt, cut back on nutrients.

I am going to switch to either GN FloraNova or Advanced Nutrients I have read good things about both. Is floranova just 1 bottle with all nutrients needed.
I read on Advance Nutrients website that you don't have to worry about PH it takes care of it. I don't know if that is true. I am searching the forums for anyone has used it. Thanks for your help. I would help you but I don't know shit yet, but with this being the best forum I have joined I will learn a lot.

Dude what scale are you using to convert you ppm to ec?

This was how to covert ppm to ec. if this is not correct by all means correct me as I am learning.
ppm = 440 * 2 /1000
440 * 2 = 880
880 / 1000 = .88
thanks vapo69

Is floranova just 1 bottle with all nutrients needed.

They all sell a ton of products. I started out with Floranova Grow, Bloom, and Liquid Koolbloom (and one dose of dry koolbloom at the end). I also added Cal-Mag when I added an LCD light. This year I added Diamond Nectar to the mix. I follow GH's schedule.

If you go with AN, search for Tang's feeding schedule.

This was how to covert ppm to ec. if this is not correct by all means correct me as I am learning.
ppm = 440 * 2 /1000
440 * 2 = 880
880 / 1000 = .88
thanks vapo69
Hey dude I just use this
articles-electricalconductivity_text_0.png

Hey y'all . Need some help on my White Widows autos. I have read the Advance deficient post and it is a dandy. ai can not tell if my problem is nitrogen or what. Please help.
20171210_000632.jpg

Back