Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White Widow(Nirvana)
Hey y'all, I'm a newbe and dumber than dumb and dumber. 1st I want to say thanks you to all of you and for sharing your time and knowledge. I am looking for some info on General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Bloom, Micro Combo Fertilizer. I haven't used it yet because i do not know how it will work on White Widow(Nirvana Strain) .I would like to know the feeding amounts and feeding schedule.. I have read GH recommendations, but I have also read not to follow them it could cause nutrient burn.
Looking for help on Nutrients for Auto's.If GH is not a good choice then I definitely do want to use it on auto's. I will use it for photos . Any advice.
FYI
My current setup:
2 - 5x5 grow area each w/ 6 grow bubble buckets(12 Total Buckets), fans, cooling, exhaust, temp/humidity gages. 1 630w CMH 4100K and 4 300w(140w ea.True) veg room. Flower room 1 630w CMH 3100K and 1 315w CMH 3100K.
I will be hand feeding well me and my transfer pump. I have a 50gal container(Black) I will mix nutrients in, and enough for in between feedings(ever 8 days change out nutrients and clean buckets replace air hose with clean one these are already done and waiting. pump out each bucket in to waist container to use outside in soil area. get clean buckets in place and pump new Nutrient in start air pumps. Any way this is mp setup and plan. once i get started I will do Grow Journal with video and pictures. Sorry if this is to long.

Thanks but that chart is for photoperiod grow. I am doing Auto White Widow(Nirvana) i failed to mention that sorry

Most start their nutes at 1/4 strength and work up from there. Watch the plants and they will tell you what they like. If you run into problems we have a great infirmary section that you can post in and someone will be along to help.

Thank You fellows. Why is it that when is comes to nutrients for auto flower any way with GH flora they don't have a feeding chart or schedule for autos. Is there a nutrient out that gives that info. just curious ? I am having a hard time finding one that's proven.

Thank You fellows. Why is it that when is comes to nutrients for auto flower any way with GH flora they don't have a feeding chart or schedule for autos. Is there a nutrient out that gives that info. just curious ? I am having a hard time finding one that's proven.
Hey poppy, as bushmaster said, start at 1/4 strength of the recommended amount for first couple weeks and as you are running dwc once the roots are in the res and she is feeding more you dont really need a scedule as you should monitoring your ph and ec everyday and that will tell you if you need to up the feed or lower the feed, make sure you have good ph and ec meters as I bought cheap eBay ones at first and they lasted 4 weeks lol

Hey Y'all. I finally have my grow room built. I have a few minor changes to do and waiting for 2 CMH 630w to arrive on Monday the 11th.
I have a water issue, my ppm = 440, EC = .88 from city water. I purchased a GE 1 filter water filter from Home Depot. Their water pro said this will fix it and should get it down to 200 to 250. It didn't change nothing. Went to the city water guy and ask him what their ppm/ec was at the water tower. He or the mayor would not share that info, so I ask for a small cup of water and they gave it to me and i pulled out my meter and placed it in the water about the same reading as mine. 430 ppm showed them and they did not have an answer, and have no intention of fixing it. Did some research and found I must take a gamble on a 3 filter system or RO. I about crapped when I read it took 4 to 5 gallon of regular water to make 1 gallon RO.
So I am seeking advice.

Thanks but that chart is for photoperiod grow. I am doing Auto White Widow(Nirvana) i failed to mention that sorry
It is for a 12 week grow. That is how long I run most all my autos. I feel most people harvest too when they are cutting at 9-10 weeks. A lot of THC builds up in those last couple weeks. I would go 12 weeks with White Widow.

My Mepshistos (Ripleys and AvT) often go 14+ weeks.

I have been very happy with GN FloraNova. I have not tried the Flora series. Recommend you stick with one nutrient line for several grows. If leaf tips are burnt, cut back on nutrients.

Last edited:
Hey Y'all. I finally have my grow room built. I have a few minor changes to do and waiting for 2 CMH 630w to arrive on Monday the 11th.
I have a water issue, my ppm = 440, EC = .88 from city water. I purchased a GE 1 filter water filter from Home Depot. Their water pro said this will fix it and should get it down to 200 to 250. It didn't change nothing. Went to the city water guy and ask him what their ppm/ec was at the water tower. He or the mayor would not share that info, so I ask for a small cup of water and they gave it to me and i pulled out my meter and placed it in the water about the same reading as mine. 430 ppm showed them and they did not have an answer, and have no intention of fixing it. Did some research and found I must take a gamble on a 3 filter system or RO. I about crapped when I read it took 4 to 5 gallon of regular water to make 1 gallon RO.
So I am seeking advice.
Dude what scale are you using to convert you ppm to ec?

Back