Should I kill 'em?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, wait it out.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I could use some advice.

I bought a mix pack of 6 auto's from MCS. 4 of 6 germinated, I used the bonus 2 they sent, they germinated. 2 didn't take in soil, probably my fault. Leaves me with 4.

They're huge. I FIM'd and it took great. Didn't really give any fert, just some 20-20-20 once at 8 weeks but some general garden slow release when I moved them to their final pot at week 4 or so.

After seeing these pics it looks like one has started making seeds. So another question is will the auto plant make auto seeds? Should I keep a male or kill it? Only allowed 4 plants.

They're outside in full sun.

But it's been 10 weeks and they haven't sexed. No seeds, no flowers. Just looked today, the bottom leaves are yellowing??? Are these plants done?? Totally screwed with my schedule.

I started some photo's after (for 2nd crop) and they've all sexed, mostly female.

Attachments

• #1b.jpg
    #1b.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 115
  • # 3.jpg
    # 3.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 103
  • #1.jpg
    #1.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 101
  • Closeup 4.jpg
    Closeup 4.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Closeup 3.jpg
    Closeup 3.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 100
  • Closeup 2.jpg
    Closeup 2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 108
  • Closeup.jpg
    Closeup.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 97
  • No hairs.jpg
    No hairs.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Seeds.jpg
    Seeds.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 112
  • FIM top.jpg
    FIM top.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 100
  • Seed pods.jpg
    Seed pods.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 111
  • Seed pod.jpg
    Seed pod.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Seed pod maybe.jpg
    Seed pod maybe.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Yellow leaf.jpg
    Yellow leaf.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Yellow leaves.jpg
    Yellow leaves.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 105
autos make auto seeds ,

whats the size of the pot

they look like they are streching , mabe they were not autos ,

is it montreal cannabis you ordered from

autos make auto seeds ,

whats the size of the pot

Good to know, I'll keep the male for seeds. Assuming these are just a long life auto.

I think the pot size must be 15 gallon

they look like they are streching , mabe they were not autos ,

is it montreal cannabis you ordered from

ya, Montreal Cannabis... I've emailed them for advice. Not much yet.

They told me it's not possible that they're photo's.

Im pretty sure they are photo plants. 10 weeks sounds like a good amount of time and to see no signs yet.

Yes auto males and auto females will make auto seeds. But photo male and female auto will create more photo than auto seeds.

ive seen hermies from MCS , i ordered once , and never again , customer service sucked pretty bad also , i order from true north now , try to stick with known seed banks for quality

ive seen hermies from MCS , i ordered once , and never again , customer service sucked pretty bad also , i order from true north now , try to stick with known seed banks for quality

Thanks. I'll try them next time. Since I;m growing outdoors and I'm only allowed 4 plants this really fucked with my summer haul

Im pretty sure they are photo plants. 10 weeks sounds like a good amount of time and to see no signs yet.

Yes auto males and auto females will make auto seeds. But photo male and female auto will create more photo than auto seeds.

But even the photo's should be declaring sex by now.

I'm keeping 2 males to collect pollen, they finally showed their sex at 11 weeks. I have Northern Lights photo's that have started to flower. Think I'll try to cross the (supposed) male auto with the female Northern Lights.

Back