Mephisto Genetics NoRobo has caught a ManBearAlienPig!?

NoRobo

Helping people get off big pharma everyday...
Reaction score
You read it correctly. There is a ManBearAlienPig in my cabinet trying to claw it's way out and into some soil!

I will be germinating one of these tomorrow when I wake up for work. Which will be about noon PST.

She will get the usual treatment of Super soil and Oregons only number 8. I will also feed her in some fashion or other. I'm not sure if I want to use the Remo line or stick with my vermi compost tea. I have a test going between the two currently. Winner of that will be the choice.

She will go into a paper towel until a nice taproot appears (24-72 hours) then planted in a tall red solo cup of number 8. She will reside there for about one week and be fully transplanted into a tall six gallon container, half full of SS the other half number 8.

She will have her own 300w Mars knock off with side lighting from at least one other one.

IMG_20170501_211720.jpg

Welcome, pull up a seat.

For sure, such a crazy name. Gets people interested. They look at you with a crossed face too.:nono::d5: It's going to be fun asking people if they want to smoke some MBAP. "Some what!?!?"

It's going to be killer, as all Mephisto gear is. :vibe: @NebulaNuggets

:pop:Got 1 up above soil, she stretched like a mofo. The NCH I started at the same time with same conditions looks normal. Maybe its genetic?

Hmm, interesting. I'll keep an eye out for that. My NCH was fairly normal until the 4th node then it went quad foliate. Only NCH I have seen do that so far.

@NoRobo word up man!! You're going to rock it - for MBAP running on Day 5!

Thank you. That is the plan. :d5:. You are a few days ahead. I should have popped this one right away. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing this one. Still waiting on my seeds and hoping there is a an MBAP in there aomewhere

Fingers crossed for you. I was hoping to get any kind of freebie, I ordered so late I thought I missed them. Super stoked to see this crazy cross in there. @mephisto sure knows how to keep people hooked. :drool:

I did start one at noon and a fruit punch auto as well. Can't wait!!

Enjoy.:pass:

Hmm, interesting. I'll keep an eye out for that. My NCH was fairly normal until the 4th node then it went quad foliate. Only NCH I have seen do that so far.

Thank you. That is the plan. :d5:. You are a few days ahead. I should have popped this one right away. :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed for you. I was hoping to get any kind of freebie, I ordered so late I thought I missed them. Super stoked to see this crazy cross in there. @mephisto sure knows how to keep people hooked. :drool:

I did start one at noon and a fruit punch auto as well. Can't wait!!

Enjoy.:pass:

I think MBAP is coming back in summer as an illuminauto - saw a post from Mitch that it was scheduled to be placed as a limited edition but it didn't produce enough for it - hence the 4/20 freebies.

Just dropped my two MBAP's soooooooo it looks like this is the pre season growers choice out of the 420 beans. For this reason and since all of ours will be about the same age I vote for this to be the @mephisto grow off comp strain we have been discussing in the other thread

Just dropped my two MBAP's soooooooo it looks like this is the pre season growers choice out of the 420 beans. For this reason and since all of ours will be about the same age I vote for this to be the @mephisto grow off comp strain we have been discussing in the other thread

My vote for the grow off is 3BOG x Yeti OG - forever amen hallelujah @mephisto :smoking::biggrin::bump: but MBAP would certainly do, and my lady is at Day 5 :bump:

Back