MarsHydro Light Shows 2024 NORBY (Mars Hydro TSW-2000 GROW.) with Sawney_bean LECTER X7

MarsHydro Light Shows 2024

Does this look right for​

10/2 x2 cycle?​

(I hate these things)​

just noticed the days are all different, grrr​

Googled your model and you should find a youtube video I've got similar ones but one worked flawless and this other fucker seems to have a mind of its own thts why I still use 2 old timer style in my tents 20230517_131709.jpg

Googled your model and you should find a youtube video I've got similar ones but one worked flawless and this other fucker seems to have a mind of its own thts why I still use 2 old timer style in my tents View attachment 1594276

so i set it at​

on 16.00 off 14.00​

on 02.00 off 4.00​

is this the correct way to set the time lol​

Short answer is , plants will react to a dark period to produce and make cannabinoid and terp compounds required for protection against strong light.
If the plant's have never experienced dark then I'm sure this will have some effect to its function in making key terps and cannabinoids. Just like a dark period of 48hrs before you cut plant's for harvest . I personally have noticed that difference in dark before cut ✂ .

so i set it at​

on 16.00 off 14.00​

on 02.00 off 4.00​

is this the correct way to set the time lol​

Monday on @ 16:00 til Tuesday off @ 14:00?
Is that what u meant?

I had only a 2-3 degree drop in my day vrs night temps and the vent system kept the humidity close to the same and my plants did well enough, (440grams in a 80x80x1.2 cabinet)
nice haul for a small space,,
Mines is 75 x 115 cm, forget how tall it is tho but will throw a tape out when i go down now soon.
im thinking i should of provided darkness in the morning around 6am - 10am when its colder and damp and that would decrease the climate a little more.
440 g is amazing mate,
im hoping for over 350 + g this run

Back