MarsHydro Light Shows 2024 NORBY (Mars Hydro TSW-2000 GROW.) with Sawney_bean LECTER X7

MarsHydro Light Shows 2024
DAY 44 LECTERS AT THE DOOR

everything is going good,​

Had high temps today​

But alls is ok
20230515_025430.jpg
20230515_025413.jpg
20230515_025407.jpg
20230515_025356.jpg
20230515_025242.jpg
20230515_025233.jpg
20230515_025223.jpg
20230515_025148.jpg
20230515_025122.jpg
20230515_025058.jpg

going down soon for some defol to get the lowers exposed to more airflow & light.​

They pumping up now and this part always freaks me out everytime as the last grow got stressed from too much ppfd and possible overfeeding so im on my toes from here onwards.​

the new heater has aloud me to dim my light to around 50% guesstimate and hoping its ok this time.​

Im using the dimmer blind as cant see the dail lol.​

im hoping for a nice harvest and looking forward to the first 2 being removed to alow more space for the 5 gal thats very big compaird to the 3 gals.​

wish me luck guys​

Think its time to start looking into getting a poly tunnel or a greenhouse​

If it’s for some ladies be careful, outdoor grows can be smelt from nearly half a mile away, I’m sure there’s loads of articles u will find but from previous guerilla grows I’ve done I could sometimes catch a whiff from a fair distance depending on wind direction and temp. If it’s just to do a general veg patch just ignore me lool

If it’s for some ladies be careful, outdoor grows can be smelt from nearly half a mile away, I’m sure there’s loads of articles u will find but from previous guerilla grows I’ve done I could sometimes catch a whiff from a fair distance depending on wind direction and temp. If it’s just to do a general veg patch just ignore me lool
its for a veg patch lol.
i made myself an area out of an overgrown spot that had years of bulding matrials buried in long grass,
the amount of crap and usefull things i found is crazzy,

nearly a full bale of old style bricks and old roofing slates,
Big concrete drainage chanels for fields
drain pipes
tyres
old bits off car and tractors,
barb wure and old fenceing,
100s of flower pots
15 - 10ft curved corragated roof tin
old sinks,
hoses,
broken window panes

basicly everthing
even 2 kitchen sinks lol

i cleared 60 x 20 ft of waste land and claiming it as mine now
have documented everything ive done as its a hazard for my child and animals.
My wee girls goes out hunting frogs and snails and would be fuming if she got hurt on anything if she did venture into there so had to be cleared up.

going down soon for some defol to get the lowers exposed to more airflow & light.​

They pumping up now and this part always freaks me out everytime as the last grow got stressed from too much ppfd and possible overfeeding so im on my toes from here onwards.​

the new heater has aloud me to dim my light to around 50% guesstimate and hoping its ok this time.​

Im using the dimmer blind as cant see the dail lol.​

im hoping for a nice harvest and looking forward to the first 2 being removed to alow more space for the 5 gal thats very big compaird to the 3 gals.​

wish me luck guys​

Good luck MacGyver.

Back