Noob Grower, a few questions which I need answered Plz.

I veg all plants inside an open cabinet with only a small fan for air circulation...no problem, but inside a closed tent may not be as friendly. Heat control and fresh air exchange is gonna be your next goal to assure fruitful harvests
I've never added more perlite to bio bizz light mix which I've used for years with no issues that made me think more perlite was needed. Why amend a product that works well?

I have purchased an inline fan as well to get rid of the old air, so I hope that would solve my issue, but if i needed to fill the tent with new air-that is something which I am still unclear how to do without just opening the tent, which would remove the whole point of the tent.

My inline fan kit; if you can let me know if this would hepl solve my air flow impending issue that would be great.

Amazon product

cheers.

Down south, we just say "any ole fan will do" and hope it does....just remember the old air you get rid of will be replaced by ......??? will have to come from somewhere...your tent probably has screened vents that allow intake as the fan pushes out the old. Eventually you may wanna check out some really simple air handling equipment that will make your tent almost totally automated.
I use an inkbird temp controller for my intake fan and an infinity for exhaust that is actuated by temp also. That way I can get "toe up" and not worry bout the ladies getting theirs....

Down south, we just say "any ole fan will do" and hope it does....just remember the old air you get rid of will be replaced by ......??? will have to come from somewhere...your tent probably has screened vents that allow intake as the fan pushes out the old. Eventually you may wanna check out some really simple air handling equipment that will make your tent almost totally automated.
I use an inkbird temp controller for my intake fan and an infinity for exhaust that is actuated by temp also. That way I can get "toe up" and not worry bout the ladies getting theirs....

thanks for the advice !

Back