Outdoor NL auto

Reaction score
Hi. I just signed up. I think this is the best forum for informative help and great community. I have an auto immune disease called Ankylosing Spondylitis and Cannabis has helped me go from being barely able to walk to fully functional. Most folks don't even know that I'm sick. I started vaping about 2 years ago. I vaped for about 1 year, then I used a bong and holly shit, that's the ticket! I got a quantum bong that I can take some mad hits out of. Loving it. Anyhow, I just started my first "successful" grow. ( I.E. - I haven't killed her yet.. ). Northern Lights auto. Week 7. Fox farm Happy Frog in 5 gallon Smart pot + dirty dozen nutes. I haven't done anything but let her grow. I'm hoping to avoid having to pay the ridiculous prices at the local medical dispensery and still get some nice dank shizznit. I'd appreciate any and all comments and advice during my grow. Thanks in advance! -WL

uploadfromtaptalk1471234591681.jpg

Well for a first timer.... let me be first to say.... bravo!!! That looks fookin lovely mate.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk

It looks like you did everything right, nice looking lady there mate.

Welcome to AFN! :welcome:

Oh yeah.... welcome to AFN :)

[emoji41][emoji106]

Hi. I just signed up. I think this is the best forum for informative help and great community. I have an auto immune disease called Ankylosing Spondylitis and Cannabis has helped me go from being barely able to walk to fully functional. Most folks don't even know that I'm sick. I started vaping about 2 years ago. I vaped for about 1 year, then I used a bong and holly shit, that's the ticket! I got a quantum bong that I can take some mad hits out of. Loving it. Anyhow, I just started my first "successful" grow. ( I.E. - I haven't killed her yet.. ). Northern Lights auto. Week 7. Fox farm Happy Frog in 5 gallon Smart pot + dirty dozen nutes. I haven't done anything but let her grow. I'm hoping to avoid having to pay the ridiculous prices at the local medical dispensery and still get some nice dank shizznit. I'd appreciate any and all comments and advice during my grow. Thanks in advance! -WL

View attachment 617082

Beautiful grow, @Wooden_Lamp !!
Northern Lights is one of my old favorites, and you've done a wonderful job here. I can almost smell her!
Glad you can use the good herb for your medicine.
She's saved my life, too, many years ago.

Hey welcome, your Northern Lights auto looks heavy. I just chopped one older than yours (100 days maybe) but yours has nicer buds. Mine was slow to start blooming but really put on weight the last 3 weeks.,

Back