Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 Nizmo enters Jean-O’s world WMD & WTF

Okay so today is my last day then 2days off so tonight after work I’ll put the seeds in some shot cups with warm water. Then the next day I’ll be working on the soil, I gotta mix some of my old soil with fresh stonington mix soil.

0ABDC73A-839A-43ED-A582-7F2BFDF107E3.jpeg

What up y’all, each day I get closer to having this girls in soil. I went to Walmart and got a tote and a small shovel to mix things up.
going to reammend this soil from previous pots, so I’ll be using 1x 5gallon and 1x 7g re-ammended soil and the other 5g and 7g pots will be with fresh coast of Maine stonington mix soil.
70D44CF9-3C65-4355-8189-663A071F99A7.jpeg

What up y’all, each day I get closer to having this girls in soil. I went to Walmart and got a tote and a small shovel to mix things up.
going to reammend this soil from previous pots, so I’ll be using 1x 5gallon and 1x 7g re-ammended soil and the other 5g and 7g pots will be with fresh coast of Maine stonington mix soil.
View attachment 1400006
Theyre gonna be some big hungry girls, make sure to plan accordingly lol

Theyre gonna be some big hungry girls, make sure to plan accordingly lol
Definitely I did think of that this time and left room for some nice topdressing later. I need to get some straw mulch and maybe thinking of moving some worms from my earthbox jr to the pots (but I’m still unsure tho) maybe the 7gallons at least.

Definitely I did think of that this time and left room for some nice topdressing later. I need to get some straw mulch and maybe thinking of moving some worms from my earthbox jr to the pots (but I’m still unsure tho) maybe the 7gallons at least.
The smaller of my two WMD, I topped her 3 times :rofl: she's in a 1gal pot and nearly fills the entire 2x2 :rofl: :rofl:
20211222_184137.jpg

My big one in the 5gal started showing signs of being hungry for P and Ca at about 4-5 weeks and I feel like I've been playing catch up ever since.

Back