Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 Nizmo enters Jean-O’s world WMD & WTF

nizmoKush

bluntts to the rescue!!!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Waszzzuuuuppp y’all hope all of you are doing fine and getting extra planetary today :jointman: :smoking: :woohoo1:
I’m starting this thread because I’m close to germinating some testers from @Jean-O WMD (where’s my dog) and WTF (well y’all know that means :rofl::jointman:)I’m thinking 2 in 5 gallon grassroots living soil pots (which I just placed the order for 2 5gal and 2 7gal) and 1 in earthbox jr and the other 1 in a 7 gallon grassroots living soil pot.

Soil will be fresh Coast of Maine Stonignton Mix and used of that same soil as well which I will reammend with Buildasoil craft blend and buildaflower (which is the same I use for topdressing)

As far as light they will be under @Marshydro FC3000
Tent will be the new addition to my ever expanding love of growing a 3x3 from mars as well.

extraction for now is a hydro farm 4in green (will get a 6in ac infinity soon)

I believe that is it for now. I’ll be adding pictures once I have everything ready to go.

All I’m waiting on are the grassroots living soil pots. I’m still in the que at buildasoil since there’s still catching up with Black Friday deals hopefully by this coming week I get them.
so question should I start my seeds in solo cups then transplant? I haven’t done That In a while

Last edited:
Nah. I'm currently running Jean-O's Straw Dog in a solo cup and it's a little beast. They should be ready to just pop in their main pot. I do start all mine in jiffy/peat pellets so they have a little plug to hold onto.

Nah. I'm currently running Jean-O's Straw Dog in a solo cup and it's a little beast. They should be ready to just pop in their main pot. I do start all mine in jiffy/peat pellets so they have a little plug to hold onto.
I’m thinking of slicing a cup almost in half and then putting in it another cup, then once it’s ready I just pop it and pull it apart. Since I don’t want to add plastic to the pot since that soil will stay there for a while.

Ok so I received my shipping email and pots will be here on the 21st this Tuesday hopefully they get here Monday tho.

Last edited:
Back