Old Reviews Nifty free course on plant nutrition

Whole pot. Then been top dressing with the same products. And making teas.
The top dressing thing will not work for my intended use of autopots, and I am not likely going to fuss with teas. It is possible that even the super soil setup will not work well with autopots because they may cause too great an upward movement of nutes. At this point, I am thinking of large pot size and the same soil throughout to deal with the nute depletion issue. The thinking cap is on, and homework continues. :biggrin:
Have you seen Harley Smith's master class on YouTube sponsored by RAW?

Thank you for the link.

Not sure whether I have seen the item you are referring to, but I have seen several of his presentations. I really enjoyed them, and think the guy is very knowledgeable about this stuff. I have watched a few of them more than once, and came away with a bit better picture each time. It is a shame that many of his presentations are so focused on Raw products, but I guess that is the price of free admission. Thanks for the head's up though, it is a nice addition to this thread. :thanks:

The top dressing thing will not work for my intended use of autopots, and I am not likely going to fuss with teas. It is possible that even the super soil setup will not work well with autopots because they may cause too great an upward movement of nutes. At this point, I am thinking of large pot size and the same soil throughout to deal with the nute depletion issue. The thinking cap is on, and homework continues. :biggrin:

Not sure whether I have seen the item you are referring to, but I have seen several of his presentations. I really enjoyed them, and think the guy is very knowledgeable about this stuff. I have watched a few of them more than once, and came away with a bit better picture each time. It is a shame that many of his presentations are so focused on Raw products, but I guess that is the price of free admission. Thanks for the head's up though, it is a nice addition to this thread. :thanks:

Customhydronutrients.com carries all the same stuff except B vitamins though kelp4less.com carries B vitamins.

He's fairly insightful - I believe him and Bruce Bugbee would have a formidable cannabis operation with their combined expertise. The below site has a moderate amount of information as well.

Whole pot. Then been top dressing with the same products. And making teas.
Forgot to say that the 16 oz cup that it was started in was FFHF and that went into that soil mix. I also forgot to say it's a 3 gallon pot and I've been using only 6 tbsp of the Dr. Earth products per gallon of soil.

Customhydronutrients.com carries all the same stuff except B vitamins though kelp4less.com carries B vitamins.

He's fairly insightful - I believe him and Bruce Bugbee would have a formidable cannabis operation with their combined expertise. The below site has a moderate amount of information as well.

Formidable indeed. The depth of Smith's understanding of plant physiology and nutrition, as well as the soil biology involved is amazing to me. Interesting guy. If Bruce Bugbee is equally knowledgeable a cannabis greenhouse run by them would be an interesting spectacle. As would testing their bud. :biggrin:

I watched the second of your suggested videos, and I had seen it before. The next time through I will take notes. It is a really good overall summary. I'll have a look at the first one next. I am less interested in the cloning one, as I will not be doing cloning, but i will have a look at it to see what tidbits come up that are applicable to other aspects of growing. I am sure there will be some.

Thanks again for the links. :thanks:

Back