Grow Mediums Nft system

Cheers bud. I lost count of the weight and didn't trim it all.....can't remember if it was 10 or 12 ounces of trimmed bud and I maybe trimmed half the branches.

It's still funny though:haha::smoking::pass:
Also, could u tell me what lighting u used too get that? I'll be issuing my current bulb which is a 600w hps

That's awesome. I just read that a gt205 is suited for one plant. How the hell did u manage too pull that off In that system?

At one point I was trying to fill the res twice a day and there were times I was met by the sound of the pump splashing in shallow water. I was lucky lol:biggrin:

At one point I was trying to fill the res twice a day and there were times I was met by the sound of the pump splashing in shallow water. I was lucky lol:biggrin:

Really? That's insane! The main reason I'm wanting to swtitch to nft is eliminate hand watering every day hahaha. I suppose filling the res up daily is easier than watering 8 individual pots

Really? That's insane! The main reason I'm wanting to swtitch to nft is eliminate hand watering every day hahaha. I suppose filling the res up daily is easier than watering 8 individual pots

The first few weeks should be easy going but once each plant is using several litres of water a day the work ramps up and then when the fan leaves start dying off and water usage drops it gets easier again.

Picture a graph like a bell curve and that should be your workload over the course of a grow....and probably the nutrient usage and what the pH will do too if you are not using buffered nutes.

I'm not a fan of trying to gently hand water pots either......with NFT you should be able to pour the water in as fast as you like and rather than worrying about disturbing the soil or whatever you can enjoy the fact that you are aerating the nutrient solution. I find it suits my chaotic schedule than trying to be on time with waterings and stuff too.

The first few weeks should be easy going but once each plant is using several litres of water a day the work ramps up and then when the fan leaves start dying off and water usage drops it gets easier again.

Picture a graph like a bell curve and that should be your workload over the course of a grow....and probably the nutrient usage and what the pH will do too if you are not using buffered nutes.

I'm not a fan of trying to gently hand water pots either......with NFT you should be able to pour the water in as fast as you like and rather than worrying about disturbing the soil or whatever you can enjoy the fact that you are aerating the nutrient solution. I find it suits my chaotic schedule than trying to be on time with waterings and stuff too.
Cool I get it. I should be able too get it licked, I've been successful in my grows this far. also, do u think I'd be able too pull off getting 15 ounces dry weight if I grow 8 plants in two gt424's? I might even be cheeky and try growing 5 in each haha.
Thanks for your feedback too mate. All this is really helpful

Cool I get it. I should be able too get it licked, I've been successful in my grows this far. also, do u think I'd be able too pull off getting 15 ounces dry weight if I grow 8 plants in two gt424's? I might even be cheeky and try growing 5 in each haha.
Thanks for your feedback too mate. All this is really helpful

What did it do in coco? 15 ounces off a run with a 600w should be achievable either way but I'm not familiar with the strain so not sure how many plants.

What did it do in coco? 15 ounces off a run with a 600w should be achievable either way but I'm not familiar with the strain so not sure how many plants.

I think I got 12 ounces off a super skunk and 2 fast and vast. I did my best too grow them huge

One more question mate. Did your auto grow finish quicker in a nft?

One more question mate. Did your auto grow finish quicker in a nft?

I'm not sure it makes a difference to when they finish bud. Recently I've been trying to stick closer to breeders estimates....my last harvest was after 67 days which yielded 150g from a dwarf auto I screwed up at the start with.

Back