Mephisto Genetics Newsletter sticky? For those of us who still don't receive it

Does anyone know if you have to sign into your mephisto account to purchase because I can't remember my password if we do lol

They never ask me for mine. I've tried signing up both signed and out and it didn't make any difference. HTH

Really? Cause they've only been opening on Monday's at 10 am Mountain(12 pm on East Coast) for months. Why is it hard to check an hour before opening your time zone 1 day a week?

Yes, in fact what's the point in Mephisto sending out these pointless newsletters at all, fools!

Get a secure email address? I am not a "meph" follower but I signed up just to see whats what since they are so popular. I've gotten regular emails frequently. Might be some type of security filter they are using. Just a thought.

I can try and post the email if I don't see it up, however someone usually has the info posted before I can check email and log on here. The reddit place seems quite popular and updated as well. I don't understand how that whole part works at all but a quick google or whathaveyou of "reddit mephisto and xx date" seems to work.

The Stan account is fairly active on here from what I've seen. Seems like a good and earnest fellow suffering the effects of moonshot instant fame.

Yeah I usually pop in here or check the reddit sub to see what's going on. No idea if it's a security filter or just over-subscribed in some way and something got broken. Would be surprised if using gmail was the problem though.

This is what I had in my mail today for US STORE:

Attachments

• US Opening June 7, 2021 - Copy.PNG
    US Opening June 7, 2021 - Copy.PNG
    848.6 KB · Views: 46
I signed up a couple months ago. I thought I was not getting them but they were showing up in my promotion inbox instead of the normal inbox on Gmail anyway. Hope this helps someone.

I'm lost on what a piggy pin is?

Hahah, yeah strange term Nizmo!!

I think It's a badge with a pin that you can attach to clothes - with a mephisto piggy on the front (i ssume!) ^_^

Back